Fixing bricked console

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Tsuku, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Tsuku
    OP

Tsuku Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2014
    Poland
    Hi all

I have a Wii U system with brick (probably, stuck on WiiU logo).
    I want dump from another console to exchange offsets that is the same in all consoles with that in my dump to fix it.
    How do You think, that might works?

2. Tsuku
    OP

Tsuku Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2014
    Poland
    Even one offset in dumpie?

3. crwys

crwys GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 26, 2008
    United States
    This is the second thread Tsuku has made. Can someone ban this retard already?

4. Tsuku
    OP

Tsuku Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2014
    Poland
    What wrong with You boy?
    I make that tread because older is closed. Now is another question. Anyway, thanks Kelton2 for reply.

5. crwys

crwys GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 26, 2008
    United States
    Well since you asked:
    1. You talk like a caveman and you are hard to understand
    2. You don't read the pinned posts before making your own thread. Taken from the pinned post
    Is the WiiU hacked like the Wii yet? (Backups, Homebrew, etc)

NO.
    3. That thread was closed for a reason and it doesn't mean make another one​
    4. You are asking the same question here, just like in the other thread. You only re worded it. ​
    The answer is
    NO.
    Now stop making misleading threads​

Fpsrussia117 likes this.
  6. dojafoja

dojafoja life elevated

Jan 2, 2014
    I do agree with you about the double thread creation, however, language barriers don't make people stupid. He is attempting to communicate outside of his native language. We should try to be nice to people, Its good karma. ☺

7. crwys

crwys GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 26, 2008
    United States
    I was assuming his native language was English. But if it's not, then I'm sorry.

dojafoja likes this.
  8. dojafoja

dojafoja life elevated

Jan 2, 2014
    No worries, I just noticed the flag on his profile. It would suggest that hes from Poland. I have to speak broken spanish at work a lot and I've made myself sound really stupid more than once lol. In fact, I'm sure they all think i sound like a moron when I speak their language. At least i make an attempt to communicate in their language because most of them refuse to try to speak English. Any how, have a great and safe New Years man. God bless

9. chevowner

chevowner Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 23, 2014
    United States
    That is true, but how does it deal with NAND problems?

10. DarkFlare69
    This message by DarkFlare69 has been removed from public view by Veho, Jan 4, 2015, Reason: Be civil.
    Jan 4, 2015
  11. osaka35
    This message by osaka35 has been removed from public view by Veho, Jan 4, 2015, Reason: Reply to trashed post.
    Jan 4, 2015
  12. DarkFlare69
    This message by DarkFlare69 has been removed from public view by Veho, Jan 4, 2015, Reason: No.
    Jan 4, 2015