Hacking Fixing activity log?

Amapola62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Since I system transfered to my o3ds XL...my activity log logs all activity in the system as "System Settings"...Is that fixable or am I stuck with my 9999h hours of system settings?

It started when I did a Sysnand to Emunand system transfer...everything from my standard size o3ds got transfered to the big one but the activity log glitched...

Last edited by Amapola62,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Since I system transfered to my o3ds XL...my activity log logs all activity in the system as "System Settings"...Is that fixable or am I stuck with my 9999h hours of system settings?

It started when I did a Sysnand to Emunand system transfer...everything from my standard size o3ds got transfered to the big one but the activity log glitched...
Same happened to me :-( System trf from old 3ds to new, then I a9lh'd another new 3ds and system transferred to it. Did you ever use Gateway on your old console? I did on my old 3ds and first new one. I think it's related.

Nobody has been able to totally master the activity log. The data in it is calculated from elsewhere, a collection of daily logs. And this is hard to modify. People have tried.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol