Gaming First info about update (JAP)

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
8BitWalugi said:
It's about time.

Not too happy about the switch, I wanted to buy some Nintendo Points in advance for this.
Don't. Points are dying with the DSi.

They use real money now.

DeMoN said:
3D Video Player? Does want.

QUOTE(richufc @ May 10 2011, 11:14 AM) Where is the web browser?!?
mellow.gif
I was wondering about this too. Seems weird, but remember this list is for Japan only.
Demos are demo channels, internet browser is a full majiggy outside of the eshop.
It will likely be added with the update(unlocked really), not downloaded after the update through the eshop.
That's why it's not listed.
also, japanese only only applies the games, the eshop will be globally available at the same time with the same features minus region-only things like the nippon tv channel.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wait a second, did anyone notice the WEBBROWSER is not in this list.. I like the looks of the list now, but I dont know yet... there always is something wrong with Nintendo updates... 3D video player = getting.. Browser anyone?

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
The list is eshop contents.

The browser is not in the eshop.

The browser is in the actual updated firmware.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not that I don't like the MagicBox website and all. But without sources the list could be either wrong, or non-comprehensive. There's currently nothing on the Nintendo Japan website to corroborate the information. I can't find the info on any other major Japanese gaming site either.

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
It's been pointed out already, but some of it looks dodgy, such as Super Mario Land appearing under 'Gameboy Color' titles, when it never was release for the GBC. Sad that theres no mention of the web browser.

Oceanborn712

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
"Zelda DX (Demo)" ... why is there a demo for a regular Virtual Console game that only needs emulating (opposed to a 3D classic which needs rewriting and might justify a demo) instead of just selling the game already?

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
dino.axl said:
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/05/11/rum...-update-leaked/

They say that magicbox only roughly translated something from Famitsu!
moogle.gif

QUOTEalthough the translation line is a little sketchy (Famitsu -> TheMagicBox -> Nintendo3DSBlog) it does look convincing enough.
what they actually mean, by using a word which doesn't come close to meaning what they're trying to mean is that they got their news from dave turnbull, without going to the magicbox website which they assume is in japanese, even though it's in english.

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Japan update looks good. I hope the UK (Europe) get's good titles as well and also good video previews
tongue.gif

Masterpaul

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
That list kinda sucks, I kinda expected Gamelofts titles, like Nova, Sacred Odessey, Shadow Guardian, especially after they said they will be supporting 3DS ware with full downloadable games.

Or other full downloadble games. I really wanted Nova 2, it would be awesome to play an 3d Fps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo