Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well...
The first game I played was either Amazing Spiderman or Lost Dutchman Mine. Played them on a Windows 3.1 PC my aunt had.
I miss floppy disks.

Reactions: BigOnYa

AlexMCS

Human
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Like most of my Brazilian peers around my age, my first console game was Alex Kidd in the Miracle World for the Sega MS.

My first game, however, was a snake clone called Nibbles, made in BASIC for MSDOS.
I played it on an old green screen. I must have been 3-5 years old by then.

redfire12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are people here from every age, impressive. From pong to wii stuff.

Anyway. My first console was a master system when I was 3, I had no cartridge and mine came with Alex Kidd on the memory.

My cousins had an Atari 2600 or one of it's clones before I got my master system, so maybe I had played some boxing or pitfall there before.
thats where i played alex kidd, no cart, built into master system!!!

baku-chan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ubisoft’s POD — aka Planet of Death — a surreal and hella difficult racing game from the 90s. It came with my parents’ old Pentium MMX computer, and I remember playing it a lot even though I was no good at it at all, haha. And being enamored with the opening cinematic in all of its needless yet awesome go-hard glory, with arguably the most epic excuse plot in video game history up until that point. Truly a game of a bygone era, for better or worse. It’s been ported to modern Windows if you want to check it out.

As a video game music fan, I’d be remiss if I didn’t also recommend everyone to check out its soundtrack, which happens to just be a single epic suite of music in the form of a 14-minute CD track because it’s just that kind of game. And like said game, it’s the kind of thing that could only have been made in the 90s, I think. YouTube is your friend if you want to experience it for yourself!

HelpTheWretched

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm kind of surprised that I have no idea. It was probably either something on my family's Apple IIe, or a relative's Atari 2600, or an arcade Pac-Man.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A type of fish