first ever card please help

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by jwinn35, Jun 15, 2009.

Jun 15, 2009

first ever card please help by jwinn35 at 11:22 PM (800 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. jwinn35
    OP

Newcomer jwinn35 Newbie

United States
    i have just bought a supercard dsone for my daughter and i am not computer illiterate or anything but i can not figure out how to get the file browser to work. i have it installed and i can boot up but it shows no files. when i hold L and press b it looks like the file system shows for a second and then disappears and the screens just go white and stay that way. i can use the tool bar on the top and everything where it says saver help and stuff like that. can someone please help me out. i got it today and installed the os3 newest version. i have somewhat searched out for a answer to my problem but can seem to find one so please dont flame me if it was right infront of my eyes and missed it. thanks for any help.

2. vitius

Newcomer vitius Newbie

Canada
    L+B is to boot whatever is in the GBA slot, so that isn't really relevant to your problem. I'm not completely sure what the problem could be but make sure the micro sd card is in FAT format (or FAT32 if the card is over 2gb)

There's also a possibility that the card is malfunctioning (like my first one did) and you might need a replacement.

3. ZenZero

Member ZenZero GBATEMP's regular arse.

United Kingdom
    Any chance of some images? - that way we can help you better

4. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    Have you put anything in the root of the card? Maybe you put whatever games you wanted in the scshell folder. That folder is hidden by the SCDSONE so that might be your problem.