biggrin.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
New Super Mario Bros then I got Mario Kart and fed of those games for a while till I was gifted an M3 DS Simply. After a while I found a place to get ROMs and started trying out new games. I remember this one time, my cousin and I were trying to get Mario party DS to work and it need a firmware update and I didn't know what the hell firmware was at that point but I understood the concept. We kept downloading the Mario Party DS ROM from like 15 different sources till I looked up a fix and realized I need a firmware update. Then new games started to come out and M3 DS Simply was no more. Got an Acekard with AKAIO and never had a problem again. M3 DS SImply is still usable with Wood R4
biggrin.gif

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario 64 DS, no way I'm passing up an opportunity to play that in the palm of my hands! When I bought an original DS and the game in 2005 I was really amazed for a week that I was playing Super Mario 64 on a handheld. Such a magical experience, mind was blown.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
First DS game I played was New Super Mario Bros on my cousin's DS.
First (and only) DS game I bought was Pokemon HeartGold.

em2241992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario 64 DS, got it on Christmas the same year it came out. I did not expect it, but I was excited and played it for hours.

XLarge

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
First game I ever played on the DS? I think Metroid Prime hunters first hunt, but the first REAL game was Super mario 64 DS

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
super mario 64 ds (100%!), also a few months later i got wario ware which I got bored and 100% it just so i could get one of the end toys XD

lj44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first game i got was pokemon mystery dungeon: blue rescue team. got it with my first ds at christmas. my family told me to stop playing it because i was amazed at it; it was so different from the gba

DJ Hobo

Trophies
XP
Country
Got my first casual job a few years back, and I celebrated by buying a DS Lite, along with Pokemon Pearl. I don't think I've clocked more hours on any other DS game so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2