Hacking First comercial 1.4 compatiable flashcard

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
lol Shame they can' spell Gold correctly though. Plus that ain't the official homepage for the cart, it's a sales page for another company. The cart hasn't come out yet as far as I know, it's just in the "Look we've managed to hack the hardware and post a youtube vid" stage.

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haloworld said:
TrolleyDave said:
lol Shame they can' spell Gold correctly though. Plus that ain't the official homepage for the cart, it's a sales page for another company. The cart hasn't come out yet as far as I know, it's just in the "Look we've managed to hack the hardware and post a youtube vid" stage.

em... The new batch of R4i Gold has been released.

Nobody cares. It's not even legit. And the "real" product is actually a clone so..

Point made.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, now it's only a matter of time before the rest of the teams figure out what bypass the R4i Gold w/ 1.4X support uses, and then the rest will release.

axelsar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, this may very well be an extremely stupid question but I feel I need to ask it. People keep talking about the gold box version of the R4I and the red box version of the R4I. Now I know what those are however my R4I came in a white box that is 2.5 inches by around 5-6 inches. I was wondering if anyone possibly knows what version of the R4I this is.

RTAgent5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, Axel, you actually have the closest thing to an authentic R4i available. Your R4 was made my the M3 team (the same team that spawned the original R4). That's the only R4i that I would ever consider getting.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
RTAgent5 said:
Well, Axel, you actually have the closest thing to an authentic R4i available. Your R4 was made my the M3 team (the same team that spawned the original R4). That's the only R4i that I would ever consider getting.

Thanks RTAgent5
tongue.gif

axelsar,
It is either 4i-rts or the cheaper version of it
apparently, they are working on a fix
please refer to this thread
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=172572

axelsar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RTAgent5 said:
Hey assume Axel is short for Axelsar, if so thank you for the clarification. If not please tell me if your words were directed to someone else.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
axelsar said:
RTAgent5 said:
Hey assume Axel is short for Axelsar, if so thank you for the clarification. If not please tell me if your words were directed to someone else.

yeah, he was talking to you
smile.gif

from what i heard they might release a fix by this week
so stay tune
tongue.gif

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TrolleyDave said:

I have the card here and its working fine, it uses the 'Star Wars Lethal Alliance' Game to fake the DSi, so they really wrote their own code and did not steal from ez-flash.
It was shipped from DX before ez-flash releases their updater.

axelsar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
axelsar said:
RTAgent5 said:

yeah, he was talking to you
smile.gif

from what i heard they might release a fix by this week
so stay tune
tongue.gif
Thanks for the info
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Happy birthday, btw