First Blog of the New Year!

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the Holiday season is over at my workplace. It was rough, it was tough but I got through it! Though I almost didn't. Recently my GM's girlfriend died. They had been living together for twelve years, even though they weren't married, they were in the court of Law. Needless to say, if he had not done some of the stuff he did to her, she may still be here in this world. It's a sad, but very real truth. This was the worst holiday season for me and my Co-workers. Our store is a very busy Wendys, we are still severely understaffed, under-managed, and it only got worse when his girlfriend died. We had one employee out on Maternity leave, another never showed up, yet she was still on the schedule (30+ hours a week). Seriously she pulled no call/no shows 5 days in a row. All of us were stressed out, and I even went so far to put my 2 weeks in and retract it 5 days later. Shit, I didn't even work all that much, but I felt the tension oozing from every pore in the store. We just hired two new people, and one guy is really good at his job. Came from an Arkansas Long John Silvers, and picked up protocols fast. He's a very nice guy and a great addition to the Team.

=-=

Living on my own has given me a new lease on life. It's a really great experience to breathe the fresh air of freedom. I can do whatever I want whenever! I could not have asked for a better Roommate. Very respectful guy, who always asks to use things, and actually cleans.

=-=

Two Worlds II got pushed back to the 25. I swore if it got pushed again, someone would die. I guess I do have a cat that I don't need.
evil.gif

=-=

In some GBAtemp news, I found proof of Hadrian's existence in the Future. He lives on after a nuclear holocaust in New Vegas as a Professional Heckler Ghoul. Screen cap soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi