Hacking Firmware patching tools for M3Real

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
All Do-It-Yourself patching tools for M3Real

Please post your patching files or links here that includes instructions and necessary files needed to run iTouch, R4RTS, Tri boot, Quad boot, Quint boot, and etc....

Here's one to get it started:

iTouchDs to M3Real as a single or extra firmware + all 12 languages are useable
iTouch All In One patching files for an English M3Real
includes all necessary files need to run iTouch as a single or extra firmware on M3Real and how to create a Defaulty.nds file

R4iRTS on M3REAL as a single or extra firmware
R4iRTS patching files for an English M3Real
includes all necessary files need to run R4iRTS as a single or extra firmware on M3Real

Sakura 1.12+ as an extra firmware co-exist with Sakura 1.4x
Download
Instructions on how to make m3sakura.nds so that you could boot into Sakura 1.12+ from iTouch, Touchpod, R4iRTS on an English M3ZReal
also, how to make Sakura 1.12+ co-exist with Sakura 1.4x/Kaura and running off the game engine compatibility as Sakura 1.4x
Updated instructions on 3/5/2010:
changelog:
updated instructions on how to use m3sakura.nds to boot to Sakura 1.12+, Itouch, Touchpod in Kaura . all 6 firmwares in 1 menu (in Kaura choose misakura.nds and push Y to add it to the bottom box in the Main Menu) Top Box = NDS Game, Left box = Sakura 1.4x, Right Box = R4iRTS, Bottom Box = Sakura 1.12+, Touchpod, and iTouch.

How to create a Defaultx.nds file, use to boot into Touchpod from Sakura
Patch files to create Defaultx.nds

I think that's all the files you need to make Tri, Quad, Quint, or Hex-boot for your M3Real

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
you could use iTouch or R4iRTS as a primary or extra firmware, files has been posted

updated R4iRTS patch files to 1.1

Change log (v1.1):

Updated instructions:
1. less files are needed for patch
2. how to update the firmware
3. how to change to a different language firmware

shideneyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you DSrules ! That's really incredible
biggrin.gif

How did you succeed to do that?
Do you know how run Wood R4 on M3i directly on first boot? It will also be just amazing
smile.gif

[edit]: Okay, there's some trouble with your patch file to boot directly into R4i RTS. Indeed, the patch doesn't work. I have found the solution, we have to replace the line 1 "loadereng2r4irts" by "loadereng2r4irts.vbs" or it does not works at all ! Morover, when i followed the instructions, at this part:
QUOTE said:
6c. As a single firmware on M3Real, copy the g6dsload.eng to the included System folder and copy the System folder to your microSD

I have succeeded, i have removed my micro sd, and then when i open my dsi (i have a m3i Zero), it is written QUOTECouldn't find file: /_system_/_sys_data/R4i.sys"

However, R4i.sys is in this location, i don't understand why that doesn't work ! Then, i conclude that the g6dsload.eng is corrupted. I have seen severals posts on the quad boot topics and i think that one of the patch file is not correct.
Please, can you help me ? Thanks
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a