Gaming Firmware Downgrader?

Christopho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there's such a thing as a firmware/kernel downgrader like the Wii? I'm asking this because I want my xbox Jtag'd but it's not vulnerable sadly =/

Thanks in Advance~

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
no there isnt, try to buy a new one that is still exploitable, i did and very happy with it, 500gb full of games, no discs needed
biggrin.gif

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Chances of any downgrader turning up are far from likely. As mentioned every time someone asks this question, the 360 uses a form of security known as efuses. When the 360 gets updated, it blows one of these efuses (there're over 800 I believe), making downgrading impossible.

Your only hope is that someone finds a new exploit, since JTAG is generally impossible now. Or you can look on ebay for an exploitable 360 for sale. I've still got one left (I updated the other 3 long before the homebrew community took off), which I haven't got round to JTAGging yet.

LittleJonny -Tea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To clarify, the efuses revoke the dash rev that the exploit runs on. The dash rev is nothing to do with weather or not the console is J-taggable, its just an easy indicator, as the efuse is blown by default in the update proccess on almost all updates over 2.0.7xxx.

If you still need a J-tagged unit, then I have a few here (Xenon, Falcon or Jasper)
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I have a couple questions