Zaiga

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, so when I bought a PSP 2000, I was disappointed to find out that it's a TA-088v3... So thinking that there would be no way I could get custom firmware, I updated to firmware 5.51. But I read somewhere on here that the TA-088v3's can be partially hacked, is that true? If it is, is there any way I can downgrade my firmware?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ummmmm I think that since you update to 5.53 ur kinda screwed. If you had 5.03 you can use ChickHEN and put CFW that way, but you can only leave ur PSP in standby cuz the CFW doesn't save to the PSP ram

warbird

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Theres an eloader in the works for 5.55 based on the medal of honor exploit, so all hope might not be lost
smile.gif

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He is at 5.51 - You cannot downgrade, however the Medal Of Honour exploit will work with this - use google to find, then you will have to buy the UMD- Oh and no more updates!

Zaiga

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, thanks for the information. Guess I'll just have to wait.

Edit: The Medal of Honor Heroes exploit hasn't gotten anywhere though, has it?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
No...and as a game exploit on an unhackable mobo it's unlikely to be that fantastic when it does go somewhere. Of course not knowing the full details and depth of exploit potential that may well be an enormous foot in mouth statement!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: