ROM Hack Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ultimos54
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,725,100
  • Replies Replies 3,838
  • Likes Likes 35
I'm at work right now, so I can't right now. I'll upload when I get home.
break time! so as promised...@uzimakiuchiha
codes included:
[money max]
[renown max]
[Max Action Points Explore/Teach/Battle]
[Inf. gifts x9/inf materials]
[Inf Movation]
[Unlimited Weapon/weapon art/Magic usage]
[Inf retake-exam v2]
[Unlock all regular Classes]
[All Characters - Current Class Max XP]
[Inf. Divine pulses]
[Highlight unit - X+Y move again]
[+10 All Stats on Levelup]
[All Ability +1(without Cha)]
 

Attachments

Last edited by Gamerjin,
I just got back so Ill give your upload a shot @Gamerjin. Hopefully have better results tonight than last night. Even after removing all the unicode characters I was having issues.

I'll report results.

EDIT: All codes seem to be working fine. Tested unit move again, infinite motivation, and all stats +1 (minus charisma)

Do you have a working +1 to all or did those other ones you convert not work?
 
Last edited by Jugiatsu,
update2: just like with Jugiatsu, make sure there are no "unicode control characters" in the text file. i did a cut and paste, and it didnt for me at first, when i went back and tried to put in an exist levelup code that work, it wasnt showing. So, i went back to text file and check for "other characters" and sure enough there were unicode "invisible" control characters, once i delete them, then my working levelup +1 code showed up and worked, and so the +10.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------


If youre running windows 10, in notepad, right click on the white space and check "show unicode control characters", sxos doesnt like them and will give a parsing error, atmosphere on the other hand appears not to care....

please tell me how the hell this symbol ¶ appeared from just copy paste of godofgod? (after i show the unicode control characters)

i did delete all those symbols, still have the parsing code error
i don't believe i can't copy paste and need to write everything manually

and i need explanation to how copy paste resulting to those "invisible" unicode characters

and how do i find these "invisible" characters other than show unicode control in notepad, i'm using Notepad++ too to find non ASCII characters, and have no result after deleting those pesky ¶ symbols,

but still no luck, still got the parsing error after save in sxos
it really got in my nerve since i don't use FTP, i need to repeat the CFW boot over n over again, sigh
 
break time! so as promised...@uzimakiuchiha
codes included:
[money max]
[renown max]
[Max Action Points Explore/Teach/Battle]
[Inf. gifts x9/inf materials]
[Inf Movation]
[Unlimited Weapon/weapon art/Magic usage]
[Inf retake-exam v2]
[Unlock all regular Classes]
[All Characters - Current Class Max XP]
[Inf. Divine pulses]
[Highlight unit - X+Y move again]
[+10 All Stats on Levelup]
[All Ability +1(without Cha)]


Cool beans, cheats are working! :) Thank you.
 
Strange. Edizon seems to keep crashing when I attempt to use these new cheats. Is there something I’m doing wrong here? I put the txt file onto where it’s supposed to go but once I turn the game on and attempt to activate the cheats, things are outta whack!
 
Okay. This is seriously irksome. No matter what I do, Edizon keeps refusing to work with me. I made sure that the current Edizon is up to date, and it is, but when I use the cheats you provided @Gamerjin they just won’t work. It says cheats for this game present, but title version or region does not match! What should I do?
 
Okay. This is seriously irksome. No matter what I do, Edizon keeps refusing to work with me. I made sure that the current Edizon is up to date, and it is, but when I use the cheats you provided @Gamerjin they just won’t work. It says cheats for this game present, but title version or region does not match! What should I do?
i had the same problem. For me, a clean install of atmosphere did the trick
 
ok, found the classroom skill booster:
Code:
[Classroom Booster]
040A0000 003AA424 ‬0B023529
Of course, if instant S+ is not what you after, replace the 35 in "0B023529" with....(actually, i will edit this with the list later....)

and also:
Code:
[Exp Booster]
040A0000 003E0828 0B013529
warning: using this will shoot your level up, but will leave a negative experience value
warning:if around high level, will still give you negative exp value, but only level you up 1. (ie 47 -> 48, nani?!)
 
Last edited by Gamerjin,
Hi! I have a question about the possibility of data corruption after new updates get released for the game. To add new characters to the game, we use "unused" character slots, right? Is there a possibility these slots were intended for DLC characters and could thus be no longer "unused" when the DLC is released? Also, what exactly happens when the game receives an update but we don't have the updated version of the save editor? Would we just have glitches, or would our save files be totally ruined? Sorry to ask such an in-depth question, I just really don't want anything bad to happen!
 
Why does everyone keep ignoring my question?
well, the thing is, i cant get the glitch to happen on my game. Anna works on my file. so now i trying to retrace what i have done to my save file...
but understand i did A LOT of save editing, and i think what i did since i had two Anna s, what i did was to "erase" (as in export a blank slot and import the blank on) both of them and re-recruit her....
 
Last edited by Gamerjin,
  • Like
Reactions: jstatic46
i think he referring to deleting the atmosphere folder and re-downloading it. depending on what version of atmosphere you had, i believe one of the new 10.1 version had a silent fix for it
Oh! I heard about that! Alright. I’ll be sure to do that later today then. Thanks!
 
Hi! I have a question about the possibility of data corruption after new updates get released for the game. To add new characters to the game, we use "unused" character slots, right? Is there a possibility these slots were intended for DLC characters and could thus be no longer "unused" when the DLC is released? Also, what exactly happens when the game receives an update but we don't have the updated version of the save editor? Would we just have glitches, or would our save files be totally ruined? Sorry to ask such an in-depth question, I just really don't want anything bad to happen!

I'll try to answer your question, but afaik there are no "unused" character slots that aren't used in any way in the base game. They're used either in battle, overworld map, cutscenes, etc. I believe you can add new character slots. There are new character slots that are "unused" in the update, but those are most likely intended for the DLC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mad_King_776

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted