ROM Hack Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

Aisuga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
probably wrong thread but,
has anyone tried FETH with overclock? sys-clk or freebird?
I can't seem to see any difference...

thanks

I did and yeah, OC'ing CPU and GPU marginally helps in some instances (CPU for smoothness on large maps and GPU for dynamic resolution), but where it would be most needed - the monastery - it makes no difference. My guess is that it's memory related, both in term of capacity (their asset streaming sucks and RAM is so limited they had to use low res textures in many places) and bandwidth, which would explain why it's far less stuttery in handheld where 1331MHz is enough for 720p, but 1600MHz isn't at 1080p. I wish sys-clk could OC the RAM as well (and came bundled with some kind of stress test to test the stability of the RAM).

Reactions: velvetmxo and Amost

Shismouche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello !
Thank you for your editor !

I just have an issue.

I think it is bugged (scenes crashing) when you put your skill level too high (for example in axes), probably because you don't have all the spells you have by leveling if you just set your level

If you want to fast level something I figured out you must add XP and then XP this skill in the game and it add the level that stacked.

But it doesn't work when you get XP from the teachers (it crashes, probably because of the animation of the bar growing). You have to get that level with the students' objectives, but Byleth is not a student, or attend to the seminary courses but none of them teach Flying and Heavy Armored.

So I couldn't level the Flying and Heavy Armored of Byleth.

I tried to use the cheats but they don't work (they say they found cheats for the game but region or title doesn't match).

Do you have an idea about achieve that ?

Thank you for reading.

kurodemiant

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
hmm weird @kurodemiant that code should be working,have you tried toggling it then going ingame and doing a battle or something to test it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

weird @Rhapsody that it did that,but yeah hopefully you can get it sorted or something

I know, it's pretty weird. I did toggle it (when I was already in the fight) and it didn't work. should I toogle it before the fight?

Ncrawl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,
I am getting this "this version and region dont match" when using Edizon
I'm using atmosphere (I've updated it already)

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, it's pretty weird. I did toggle it (when I was already in the fight) and it didn't work. should I toogle it before the fight?
I can confirm that it works if toggled before the fight. The EXP bar doesn't always reflect either. Sometimes it shows as full, other times empty. But after a fight it will level up regardless.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you make a code to max the support rank?
No cheat for that yet, but it's been requested already. You can max support between Byleth and the others super easy, just use the infinite gift code or the save editor to spam gift Owl Feathers. It takes 5 for the first rank, then 10 and finally 15. Not sure how many for S, but probably 20. For support between students, use the same code to do constant meals in the dining hall. Only once per day per character, but better than nothing.

limoonfeat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
No cheat for that yet, but it's been requested already. You can max support between Byleth and the others super easy, just use the infinite gift code or the save editor to spam gift Owl Feathers. It takes 5 for the first rank, then 10 and finally 15. Not sure how many for S, but probably 20. For support between students, use the same code to do constant meals in the dining hall. Only once per day per character, but better than nothing.
It seems to be S at ep18? then chose one of them (who have Rank A) to get marry。
A is the hightest rank before that。

SinsOfSloth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, shit, man. Thank you!

Graphic files are one thing, but where is their markup?

P.S File numbering is the same as when extracting from the DATA1.bin archive?
NP. IDK what you mean by markup. Could you elaborate? And yes, file numbering should be the same if it was extracted with the same tool.

Supreme23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you can just up all stats and use editor to edit movement down.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
You can use the code Current Class Max EXP. Or you can wait for NG+ when you can max out all the classes while exploring.

Anyway to change movement back to correct default using the editor?

Last edited by Supreme23,

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
as far as i know, you can't increase your MOV throuhg levelups in other fe games

This game was delevoped by Koei Tecmo and they decided to give MOV a Main Stat Slot with index 7 and make it's growth rate set to 0 (never increase).
By removing the RNG element (which is what my cheat does), MOV is also increased.

Index 8 is Charm and making a code which does both (increase CHARM, but not MOV) is complicated, because there is just no space/codecave to inject extra code.

Weird how nobody in this thread has attempted any sort of romhacking.
You don't need romhacking to add unavailable characters into your roster.

kazuki_chan8

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Is it possible to select few item/gift/misc & add it to the list in the next save editor? Or add same value to multiple item etc at once. Or edit it directly in the list.

Last edited by kazuki_chan8,

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed a problem with the character exp cheat.
Im at chapter 22 with female Byleth and now suddenly, the cheat no longer gives my characters 9999 exp and everyone is at lvl77-78.
I even started a new savefile slot with both male and female Byleth and the cheat does still work, but problem still remains in Chapter 22 savefile.

This is the exp cheat I used:

[All Characters - Exp = 9999]
580F0000 019D76F0
780F0000 00000670
300E0000 0000003C
620F0000 00000000 0000270F
780F0000 00000230
310E0000

Anyone else getting this problem too?
And no, my savefile was NOT edited in anyway with the save editor. its all SX cheats.

EDIT: Just noticed that at around lvl77 and higher, it requires more than 9999 exp to lvl up so now characters are barely leveling up anyone @-@;
Anyone by chance have a version of the exp multiplier with HIGHER than the "32x Exp Multiplier"?

Last edited by Tere Valentin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.