ROM Hack Fire Emblem Homebrew

Zarrastro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Firs of all, I am spanish and the "main course" of the project is going to be developed between spanish people. However, the final game will be available on English and French.

I need programmers to help me hacking the existing NDS Fire Emblem to change maps, characters, sripts and add these features:

-A single Sprite for character and class
-Various animated moves to attack (5 at random and 2 criticals. The character may say something when he does critical hits)
-Hurt and death animations (Ugh! or pain expressions included. No one just stands when hit by an arrow¬¬)
-Dead characters will appear in ground when attacking from the same place where they died
-Double equipped items (Near attack and ranged attack)
-Triple promotion
-Characters will change class when reaching Lv. 20 without "evolving item"
-You can pick up weapons when you kill your enemies
-Forge included (no times limit. Only money limit)
-Combats in the Arena will be with your eqipped item
-No class changing
-New classes (samurai, war mage, etc...)
-Character files (High resolution ilustrations and data. They will be unlockable)
-Conversation between characters wll be changed. They will not move their mouths and then may draw shords, hug another character and more...
-New and old music
-Traveling style (FE 8) and trial maps (FE 6)
-Multiplayer. (2 players with 10 - 15 unit armies fighting in standard scenarios
-Map editor (Advance Wars style) Maps made will be useable in MultiPlayer and when you beat the game.

For now, that is all. If you want to help with sprites or programming (Needed) just contact me at [email protected]

The project goes very slowle due to my studies. Summers are our critical chance!

Hope you like it and join

Regards

Zarrastro

Trueblade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohhhhhhh god. Some of this I might be able to do, some of this my friend might be able to do if I could get his lazy ass to do something. Can I hear more about this?

Blazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This project is way too ambitious. Practically everything requires huge work including assembly editing, creation, etc., as well as tons of graphical necessities. You can get rid of the class changing system though and you can replace music, those are the only two things that don't really take new programming. Unless you can do most if it (85% or more) yourself, it won't happen. Sorry to bring you reality...

Trueblade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I have no idea of the allowable space for a DS rom/hack/game, so I have no idea if you could even FIT all this data in it. Not to mention, it would mean a complete overhaul of the game.

Zarrastro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know. What I need most is precisely programmers. Since i haven't got any, the project is currently halted...
I hope I can summon some people to work with me...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: