ROM Hack FIRE EMBLEM FATES: looking for people to hack

Altari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I am Altari, and I am new with romhackig. I want to learn more and get experience. I can´t found a proper guide on internet, but it doesn´t bothers me. I am interested at creating a little group for hacking fire emblem fates, with experienced or new people, with the objetive to learn. My principal objetive right now is to extract the amie/skinship of the japanese rom and put it in the european and USA version. If they removed it from the originl game, I think that we should be able to get it back, even some archives are still there, in the USA and european versions. As you can see, English is not my mother language; I am from Spain. I have a server on discord where we could discuss about romhacking and also play some games! I looked for others doing romhacking on fire emblem fates, but it seems that those proyects are a little abandoned. If you are interested, send me an email and I can give you my server link for discord. I want to learn about roomhacking, I now that it is very soon, but I have time and I want to learn. Maybe some times I can´t be with this proyect at 100% because I have university, but I will try to be at the point. Thank you for reading this, if you are interested, send me a message.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Altari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No problemo, I am doing this with the objetive of learn. I am not experienced either, but i am doing my things with roms, decrypt, extract...

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i am decrypting, extracting, and installing romhacks, i can change textures (installing). i am messin up with cfw and stuff i am hacking consoles (with tools and not exploiting my self)

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ok cool

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i think i am addicted to ps4....:rofl2:

and my hobby is gamemodding

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No offense, but maybe you should try to hack simpler, smaller, easier stuff first before you even think of trying to bring Japan-only stuff into other region games. From what I can tell, you have very little experience in hacking the 3DS and this is a very big project. You should really learn how 3DS hacking works first before trying to undertake a project such as this.
ok cool

i think i am addicted to ps4....:rofl2:
That has nothing to do with this topic at all. And quit double posting, please.

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No offense, but maybe you should try to hack simpler, smaller, easier stuff first before you even think of trying to bring Japan-only stuff into other region games. From what I can tell, you have very little experience in hacking the 3DS and this is a very big project. You should really learn how 3DS hacking works first before trying to undertake a project such as this.

That has nothing to do with this topic at all. And quit double posting, please.

thats why i said i would join but i dont have much experience

Last edited by Purple_Heart,

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i am not a hacker i only setup cfw or other hacks on consoles and smartphones thats the only thing i can do (or installing romhacks). so i should learn first and after that i should join. @KunoichiZ is right

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can I send private mesagges?

can you help me? you look to know things
I know nothing of 3DS hacking, aside from setting up CFW or using a save editor or NTR for ROM hacks. You can PM people once you have 10 posts and click on their avatar and select Send PM. But please don't send me a PM because I have no idea how to help you with this. You should really research how Fates works before you attempt anything.

Altari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Soo if the files are in the japanese version but not in the other ones, I should look for the differences?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soo if the files are in the japanese version but not in the other ones, I should look for the differences?
You need to learn how 3DS hacking works first. Don't focus on anything related to Fates until you've accomplished this. You have no idea what you're doing, I'm sorry to say.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: