Hacking Fire Emblem Fates DLC not working

DomeFossil

OP
Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
My Fates DLC has for some reason decided not to work. When I try to play the DLC in Dragon's Gate I get "Could not detect an SD Card. Please download the content again."

It used to work before, and I have no idea why it's suddenly unrecognised. I updated my emuNAND to 11.1 but I didn't think that would be an issue, because it was working just fine on 11.0.

I saw the other thread with a similar issue, and they suggested deleting the exdata. I did that, along with deleting the game, the dlc, the exdata AND my saves and reinstalling everything. Didn't help. I tried putting in the v17 latest DLC (which I'm pretty sure was what was installed before) and also the older DLC, which gave me the same error. I shouldn't have to fiddle with NTR because a) it's region-free and b) it worked without it before.

I'm seriously at a loss as to what to do. My saves work fine; injecting them with savedatafiler works also.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1