Fire Emblem Fates DLC not working

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by DomeFossil, Oct 1, 2016.

  1. DomeFossil
    OP

    DomeFossil GBAtemp Regular

    Member
    139
    2
    Jun 17, 2008
    Wherever you want me (no homo)
    My Fates DLC has for some reason decided not to work. When I try to play the DLC in Dragon's Gate I get "Could not detect an SD Card. Please download the content again."

    It used to work before, and I have no idea why it's suddenly unrecognised. I updated my emuNAND to 11.1 but I didn't think that would be an issue, because it was working just fine on 11.0.

    I saw the other thread with a similar issue, and they suggested deleting the exdata. I did that, along with deleting the game, the dlc, the exdata AND my saves and reinstalling everything. Didn't help. I tried putting in the v17 latest DLC (which I'm pretty sure was what was installed before) and also the older DLC, which gave me the same error. I shouldn't have to fiddle with NTR because a) it's region-free and b) it worked without it before.

    I'm seriously at a loss as to what to do. My saves work fine; injecting them with savedatafiler works also.