Fire Emblem Fates DLC not working

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by DomeFossil, Oct 1, 2016.

1. DomeFossil

DomeFossil GBAtemp Regular

Jun 17, 2008
    Wherever you want me (no homo)
    My Fates DLC has for some reason decided not to work. When I try to play the DLC in Dragon's Gate I get "Could not detect an SD Card. Please download the content again."

It used to work before, and I have no idea why it's suddenly unrecognised. I updated my emuNAND to 11.1 but I didn't think that would be an issue, because it was working just fine on 11.0.

I saw the other thread with a similar issue, and they suggested deleting the exdata. I did that, along with deleting the game, the dlc, the exdata AND my saves and reinstalling everything. Didn't help. I tried putting in the v17 latest DLC (which I'm pretty sure was what was installed before) and also the older DLC, which gave me the same error. I shouldn't have to fiddle with NTR because a) it's region-free and b) it worked without it before.

I'm seriously at a loss as to what to do. My saves work fine; injecting them with savedatafiler works also.