ROM Hack Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia JP NTR Plugin cheats??

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I am using the USA version of the game with ENG language on. All of the other cheats I've used work. Money, all points when leveling, however that is the one cheat that breaks the game...
Aye just added an edit, check out page 3 for the issue I'm referring to

Edit : They've highlighted the issue now, its marked purple here
http://www.speedfly.cn/18716.html

Last edited by Misledz,

Jman1070

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aye just added an edit, check out page 3 for the issue I'm referring to

Edit : They've highlighted the issue now, its marked purple here
http://www.speedfly.cn/18716.html
So it's known to be broken on the USA version? I saw the post on page 3... It suggests that I should always have the code on, does that mean turn it on before I load the save? Or when I start the game from the beginning?

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay now just download the cheat but i can't seems to activate it. When i press X + Y. No game plugin in the selection and when i press select nothing happens.

AxelKatsuragi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I put it in the right folder with and yes i launch the NTR and the game has a green on it when it's been launch
If it helps, it doesn't show for me right away either, you have to skip past the introduction video, and once you're on the title screen, when it says "press any button" that's when the cheats show up for me.

Reactions: wownmnpare

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh? Uh... I'm not sure? If you downloaded it from Mega I just downloaded the zip file named "speedfly-3ds-trainer", extracted it, and put the plugin on the game's ID folder. I left the MHXX mode3 and MH Stories folders alone.

I download the mhxx mode 3 and i dont know why i did it. But it is now okay. Thanks. Hope there is a cheat for infinite spring in the dungeons. :)

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope waiting for the US release was worth it. I'm already hearing about bullshit relating to alcohol being cut out but this was in all versions of the game. Does that mean there are early Japanese copies of the game without this removal?

AxelKatsuragi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I really hope waiting for the US release was worth it. I'm already hearing about bullshit relating to alcohol being cut out but this was in all versions of the game. Does that mean there are early Japanese copies of the game without this removal?
I did a small research on the matter and it seems the developers made a last minute change so characters can't use alcohol provisions in ANY version of the game, they are now used on Mila's statues to recharge Mila's Turnwheel.

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh