Gaming Finished canvas curse!!! (Only with kirby)

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Finished canvas curse!!!!!!!!!!!! Now lets do it agian.. with waddle dee.. and then with king dee dee dee ... and then meta knight.. sheesh I got some long work >

P

pasc

I just finished Rub Rabbits (Project Rub 2 ) ^^ We should make a thread called, what did you finish right now ?

Renaming ?

BTW: Was Canvas Course hard to finish ?

oh and WTF ? The ending in RR is stupid ^^ but cool *hint*

P

pasc

One was fun, two even more, so I heavily suggest ^^. I started it last night and it entertained me until I fell asleep (this is good). I was happy to play more fun game again, it has been a while since I played such a game on the DS.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
One was fun, two even more, so I heavily suggest ^^. I started it last night and it entertained me until I fell asleep (this is good). I was happy to play more fun game again, it has been a while since I played such a game on the DS.

Hmm I loved Canvas Curse and Elite Beat Agents , and recently I tried my first , first person game - Call of Duty .. And I actually enjoy! Wierd I hated Metroid Prime... >< i'd suggest also StarFox Command(Agianst me = super challenge cus i'm the PROZOZO) Super Mario 64 DS Is also great. Zelda Phantom hourglass is also leet , Yoshi Island DS Is great too... and hmm Cooking mama , Kirby squeak squad , Castlevenias are okay , Lost magic is nice! , Mario And Luigi partners in time is also nice , I enjoyed a little of Advance wars , Chibi-robo is great! , Electroplankton is nice on the begining , Final fantasy chocobo tales and III are both nice games , Mario VS DK 2 is a great game , Pheonix wright series are great , Picross is awsome! , Tony Hawk games is good .. Mario Kart DS Is also great..

Now it's time to make it easier for you

Canvas Curse
Elite Beat Agents
Call of duty
Star Fox Command(Watch my name O.o)
Super Mario 64 DS
Zelda Phantom hourglass
Yoshi Island DS
Cooking mama
Kirby Squeak Squad
Castlevenias
Lost Magic
Mario And Luigi partners in time
Advance Wars
Chibi-robo
Electroplancton
Final Fantasy Chocobo tales and final fantasy III
Mario VS DK 2 March of minis
Mario Kart
Tony Hawk
Pheonix Wright
Picross

And thats my Really really loved games.. if you wanna see any other lists of the less good games.. I'd suggest you see a psycholegist..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1