Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nando said:
s4mid4re said:
Be proud of acknowledging that you're gay, and be proud to be able to come out.

If your friends start avoiding you after coming out, they're a dick and not your friend.
tpi.gif

but if they are a dick you could argue.... ah never mind.

That's funny. I thought of posting the exact same comment.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
when you changed your name, i guessed that you're gay. though i didn't give it much thought because i don't know whether chikaku is a male or female's name, it just sounded girly to me.

and it's cool that you can finally say it.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
that's one oddity about this web site is sometimes it seems like it goes too far into subjects about gender / sexuality but then I look up and it says it is blogs.. but idk as far as i'm concerned people that are gay are fine as long as they don't burden people that are not gay, but likewise I'm sure they feel the same way about straights overburdening non straights..from what I've read on this forum anyway

which is a gaming forum not a forum about sexuality..... at times I kinda think it would be better if people would venture onto the appropriate site for this sort of topic to be honest.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
It's a community too amptor, but it's really ok if you don't get that, just take my word for it. We got kind of a family thang going here. It's a good thing. Plenty of room for games and for this.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
amptor said:
which is a gaming forum not a forum about sexuality..... at times I kinda think it would be better if people would venture onto the appropriate site for this sort of topic to be honest.

Tis a gaming community. Generally everyone shares the general interest of gaming, but that's not all this forum is about. Though if you never wanted to experience anything but the gaming portion of GBAtemp, the forums are all clearly labeled to allow you to do so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: What are we playing today?