DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
But... what about the man at the conference who boot directly on DVD using Lego Star Wars header ?

No news ???

He seems to have done much work with his homebrew which support wiimote !

The difference is that during the conference the Wii was modded, this one works also on unmodded consoles.
wink.gif

However no news from that guy. :\

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This seems to work like the xbox 1 softmod. With the xbox 1 softmod you copy the file to the harddrive and then use an exploitable game like splinter cell to boot it up. Hopefully the wii might end up getting hacked firmware for it. But I can see Nintendo patching this, just incase. That's assuming that they can patch it via a firmware update.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
jergens: Yes, it should.

I'm glad I never hard-modded my console. A software solution is much, much better. Of course, we will have to wait (for an ISO loader or a media player), but I waited for a year and a half now, I can wait a few months more.
smile.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the video Hit.

I can not seem to find the trends thing on amazon US that people used for the PSP hacks but it is rank 64 now.

Back on topic, I too have an unmodded low FW version wii that is presently living it up in a box. Kind of glad it ships with a nice SD slot too as I would rather not repeat pre DLDI days again.
Coupled with the wii iso extraction (and VC game too) life could get very sweet in the next few months. Pity my C? skills and powerPC knowledge leave a lot to be desired or I might help with the libwii/wiilib stuff bound to appear.

Also I am going to join in with Jax on the flashwii front, the sooner I can get away from the "warning sign ahead" mentality the better.

lourens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Working on PAL Wii, with RVL-RZDP-0A-0 JPN.
Though first time I started the game, it hanged, but probably just a minor fault on the DVD (original) like dust or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)