Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I am playing God Of War and I am stuck at the crypt part. I put the lady on that thing and then the bridge came. I walked threw the bridge but then I went back to where I was and the bridge broke. Now what should I do?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alo123 said:
Did you break down the glowing wall part at the bottom where the body
is laying with the gauntlet of zeus
Um I think so then the bridge appeared. Then I crossed the bridge and then I crossed the bridge back to where I was and then the bridge broke. Can you try out my save file or something? thanks.

alo123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the sav file and what you do is go down the stairs from where you saved
once you go down you should see a wall that looks like it's glowing punch it with
the gauntlet of zeus go in there a wall of spikes will follow you keep running and then
you run into another glowing wall punch that then you run into a glowing statue
punch that then you end up in a room with two glowing statues one of zeus and one
of hades punch the zeus one for a gorgon eye then punch hades statue for a path
I am sure you will find the rest of the way

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some questions should I download 5.50 GEN D3? I currently have 5.00 M33-6. What will I gain from doing so? And for Speed up MS access in recovery mode which mode should I choose, Always, Never, VSH, Game, VSH+GAME, POPS, Game+Pops?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jolan said:
Dunno, your call.
Pick Always.
Thanks for the help
closedeyes.gif
. Now can anyone give me a serious answer?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Jakob95 said:
Some questions should I download 5.50 GEN D3? I currently have 5.00 M33-6. What will I gain from doing so? And for Speed up MS access in recovery mode which mode should I choose, Always, Never, VSH, Game, VSH+GAME, POPS, Game+Pops?
Always is always.
Never is never.
VSH is XMB
Game is PSP Games
VSH+Game is XMB and PSP Games
POPS is PS1 Games
Game+POPS is PSP and PS1 games.

also, you pick what firmware.
You're obviously new to the PSP scene so take this as a warning not to start a discussion about firmware.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
If you're new to PSP CFW and games/homebrew (literally knowing nothing), then go with 5.50 GEND3 Final until you run into your first problems with game or homebrew incompatibility or a crash. Then switch to M33 after that.

GEN firmware is easier for new users, M33 for those who already know a little about the PSP scene and patches and compatibility.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I went to 5.50 GEN-D3 works perfectly. Not really new to the hacking scene since I got my PSP about 2 years ago and hacked it then but then I gave it to someone and he recently gave it back to me so now I know nothing.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Jakob95 said:
Well I went to 5.50 GEN-D3 works perfectly. Not really new to the hacking scene since I got my PSP about 2 years ago and hacked it then but then I gave it to someone and he recently gave it back to me so now I know nothing.
Did you backup your saves?
Ocassionally, when upgrading, some save files of some games become corrupted, it has happened to me twice but I had backed them up
smile.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
Jakob95 said:
Did you backup your saves?
Ocassionally, when upgrading, some save files of some games become corrupted, it has happened to me twice but I had backed them up
smile.gif
Yes I backed them up. Though all my saves are working fine and none corrupted.

Now how do you make that Pandora battery from the menu when I press X on it nothing happens. I want to make one because I have 2 batteries. Though I know that bricking a PSP is really hard if you are not doing anything wrong.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
It's essentially the unique battery id. It doesn't really matter whether you save the original one and rewrite it or generate a new one when you restore the battery, and there are arguments over which is actually better....i've never had it clarified why you shouldn't restore the EEPROM to what it was, but when i asked years ago one of the people who told me not to was Freeplay...so yeah...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a