Final Fire Pro Wrestling IPS

Discussion in 'GBA - Game Development, ROM Hacks and Translations' started by tigermask, Apr 29, 2011.

Apr 29, 2011

Final Fire Pro Wrestling IPS by tigermask at 11:12 AM (3,037 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. tigermask
    OP

Newcomer tigermask Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi all,

I've been working on this patch for the last few years but haven't really circulated it outside of <a href="http://www.fireproclub.com" target="_blank">Fire Pro Club</a> so I thought I'd get to it.

What it does is translate the game and update the wrestlers (Appearance, AI, Move sets, skills etc.).

I'll list the full details below but the only mode I've not done much with is Dojo Mode (Some done but not finished). MOR is about as translated as it can get really, I've been playing it for a while and not seen any Japanese text.

Let me know if there's anything I could add or change that would improve it for you all.

TM

<a href="http://www.sendspace.com/file/6yjcml" target="_blank">DOWNLOAD</a>

<b>Translation</b>

Warning: Spoilers inside!

<b>Costumes</b>

This is all down to many hours of research, editing and cactusJ00. ENJOY!

<b>Management of the Ring</b>

<b>Credits</b>

cactusj00 - The hero of our story. He has helped me with just about every aspect of this patch. With costumes, fix suggestions and millions (And millions) of ideas. a true visionary of the FP community.

Jason Blackhart - The Jedi master of Fire Pro. He's done it all and helped out with advice.

Davey - The wily veteran. He's given pointers and advice towards the effort.

Phil Parent - No direct help but I've used his saves and edits as inspiration through this.

MegaXero, clairmontdrive and zettaijin too.

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Awesome- we always like to see more GBA translations and that Fatman Dave translation was getting a bit long in the tooth.

3. Tubby28

Member Tubby28 GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    the download works not i klick on download but it goes direkt to this page without a download fix it please

4. kcaze

Newcomer kcaze Member

United States
    I'm not into sports games so I haven't played this before, but congratulations with the patch! [​IMG]

It's amazing that you've even made adjustments to the AI, move sets, and stuff!

EDIT: As Tubby28 said, both your links are linked to this thread. You probably want to fix that.

5. tigermask
    OP

Newcomer tigermask Newbie

United Kingdom
    No idea why that happened. Switch from the link tag to the url one and it's all fine now [​IMG]

6. tigermask86

Newcomer tigermask86 Newbie

United States
    Patch update

I've updated the patch. It also comes with the Logo patch I've been working on over the last month or so.

I've also started a blog if anyone is interested in keeping up to date on stuff:
    TigerMask's Blog