Muhammad Syafiq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
gg Square Enix
14388493685_3751c7ed9f_z.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/10/final-fantasy-type-0-hd-coming-to-ps-vita/#sf3255743
GG Square Enix wp

Muhammad Syafiq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
You want the truth too little to late and besides not why would I help make them more money for something this great trans team did for almost free

Bet you Sony behind the push for this to increase Vita sale

well, I'll see how it goes, I might get it for my Vita =/
I'll be praying for some extra content/DLC

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, I'll see how it goes, I might get it for my Vita =/
I'll be praying for some extra content/DLC

I have nothing against SE really they gave me many day of enjoyment but recent they look more at the bottom line then the fans
Just remember Final Fantasy was named because that would have been the last game ever by them if it did not sale well the fans save their ass at one time they should remember that

Reactions: nalcwap

Muhammad Syafiq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I wonder...does it make sense to get HD for a handheld i mean...it's not exactly a 27" monitor :S

I've compared God Eater 2 PSP & Vita's version, the Vita's one seems far greater in term of graphic & smoothness.
Wait, what, I've read in gematsu FFtype0 HD will be out for Vita, PS4, & Xbone??

SuzakuX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's also coming to XBox One and PlayStation 4, according to the press release. I'll post the details shortly.

Also, why would you buy it? To send a message to Square Enix that we want them to continue making and localizing these games, obviously.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've compared God Eater 2 PSP & Vita's version, the Vita's one seems far greater in term of graphic & smoothness.
Wait, what, I've read in gematsu FFtype0 HD will be out for Vita, PS4, & Xbone??
You just made my point no PS3 version that means Sony pushed them to make it for English as well and of course MS had to get some love in as well

SuzakuX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet fan translation is mostly behind the push, if there was no fan translation SE wouldn't even care.
After they announced Agito at TGS, Tabata said he wanted to release Agito and Type-0 in English, but the Western subsidiaries got cold feet due to the PSP's shrinking userbase and the rampant piracy (Dissidia sold terribly in the US but was pirated heavily).

They wanted to wait for the Vita to establish itself and wanted to do more than just a port if they remastered it for the Vita or console.

Keep in mind that the game is really only a couple of years old.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's also coming to XBox One and PlayStation 4, according to the press release. I'll post the details shortly.

Also, why would you buy it? To send a message to Square Enix that we want them to continue making and localizing these games, obviously.
Sorry for the double post they make a bundle with this for Vita I may be in line for it with new model of course :lol:

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Well...having beta tested this version 4 times (not including all the reloads/debugs/recheck)... I feel the story is lacking something... there's still a lot of events not being answered. I hope they add this into it from the novel.

Reactions: nalcwap and Adams
D

Deleted User

I'll add some unfounded rumor so we all start to insult each other: "SKY knew about SE announcement was imminent and that's why he decided to do an early release"

/flame on

SuzakuX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correction, it's not coming to the Vita, just PS4 and XBox One. Sony's blogger was misinformed. Agito is also coming over on iOS and Android.

Here are the details:

SQUARE ENIX ANNOUNCES FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 AND FINAL FANTASY AGITO FOR NORTH AMERICA
The World of Orience Destined for Next Generation Consoles and Mobile Devices
LOS ANGELES (JUNE 10, 2014) – FINAL FANTASY® fans are in for a treat with the announcement of two highly anticipated SQUARE ENIX® titles: FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0™ and FINAL FANTASY AGITO™.

Originally released in Japan in 2011 for the PlayStation®Portable handheld entertainment system, FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 will be coming to the West as an HD remaster for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. In addition, FINAL FANTASY AGITO, already available in Japan, is confirmed for a Western release on iOS and Android devices.

“The voice of our Western fans was instrumental in the development of FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0, and we’re very excited to release this title soon,” said Hajime Tabata, director of FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0. “The new PlayStation®4 system and Xbox One gaming and entertainment platform have really helped to re-envision this dynamic and turbulent world of Orience.”

The war-torn land of Orience is also the setting for FINAL FANTASY AGITO, where players on iOS and Android mobile devices take on the role of a cadet in the Dominion of Rubrum as they aim to become Agito, a prophesized savior of Orience.

Some key features for FINAL FANTASY AGITO include:

• Character Customization: Create a unique character in the world of FINAL FANTASY AGITO. Players have access to a variety of character customization options, including gender, facial features, hairstyles and more.
  • Player Choice: Interact with other cadets at Akademeia, including key characters from FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0. The decisions players make at the Akademeia will affect the course of history in the game, which in turn will affect the worldwide player community.
  • Missions: Players can head out on missions to raise their level, and find/craft their ultimate weapon. Players can also confront powerful enemies in large-scale, cooperative battles involving the entire FINAL FANTASY AGITO player population.
FINAL FANTASY AGITOwill be available for free download with in-app purchases on iOS and Android Devices. No release date has been confirmed for either title at this time.

FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 is not yet rated. Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.

For the latest assets on FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 and FINAL FANTASY AGITO, please visit the Square Enix press site at press.na.square-enix.com.

About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix Group. The Square Enix Group operates a global network of leading development studios and boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property, including: FINAL FANTASY, which has sold over 110 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 64 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 42 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.

FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 ©2011 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All rights reserved.
FINAL FANTASY AGITO © 2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA
FINAL FANTASY AGITO, FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0, FINAL FANTASY, the FINAL FANTASY logo, DRAGON QUEST, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS and TAITO are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix Group. "PlayStation" is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment. iPhone, iPod and iPod Touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android and Android Market are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
###
sLaG0Bm.jpg

aj17VUY.jpg

xxkbPdL.jpg

D

Deleted User

Sorry for ignorance but aren't agito and type-0 the same game?
PS: PlayStation blog posting wrong info? LOL!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had that i don't think