Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If movie cutscenes won't play after you've started the game... very obvious, you get a black screen as soon as you start a new game.
Thanks man. I just wanted to make sure. Dling now and installing this 1. btw since my settings will over right this 1 I should reset them to default I'm guessing to make sure it works right.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks man. I just wanted to make sure. Dling now and installing this 1. btw since my settings will over right this 1 I should reset them to default I'm guessing to make sure it works right.

No idea. I just built it from source. The game still seems to be having problems the emulator crashes from time to time especially when loading movies... I'd set to non-buffered rendering and go from there.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea. I just built it from source. The game still seems to be having problems the emulator crashes from time to time especially when loading movies... I'd set to non-buffered rendering and go from there.

ok got it. the default settings do work. Thou I'm wondering why the eng patch is acting weird. It's still laggy with the settings that worked for the untouched jpn iso & my other games and the default settings no matter what I try.

Limecqt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know how to get the crimson codex working theres no entrys in it at any point. and i cant find the menu version of it.

HHTurtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Does anyone know how to get the crimson codex working theres no entrys in it at any point. and i cant find the menu version of it.

You unlock things in the Codex by playing the game. Access it from the Main Menu via the History option.

HHTurtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i am there is just nothing there on any of the tabs after having access to the world map.

You just accessed the world map??? I don't think you've unlocked much of anything. Try seeing if there's anything in the character info section.

Fenalia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I really want to thank Sky and his team for the translation. From what I've seen so far, I'm really impressed. But I'm having a problem. I'm on a PSP-1000, CFW 6.60 PRO-C, using Inferno. When I start up a new game, I get a blank screen instead of a cutscene. I can skip it and go to the game, but I really would like to experience the story in this game, so any help, please?

HHTurtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi. I really want to thank Sky and his team for the translation. From what I've seen so far, I'm really impressed. But I'm having a problem. I'm on a PSP-1000, CFW 6.60 PRO-C, using Inferno. When I start up a new game, I get a blank screen instead of a cutscene. I can skip it and go to the game, but I really would like to experience the story in this game, so any help, please?

We're hearing many reports of problems with the PSP-1000 (It is older after all). The team is looking into dealing with these problems.

In the mean time, please try accessing cutscenes via the Crimson Codex in the Main Menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.