Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Can someone confirm if the fog effect is like this on real PSP hardware?

dcf87baef2.jpg

And the map, does it have any things or is it like that?

TheLostSabre

Naberius the Nauseous
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Weather changes are present in Type-0. The overworld either have rains, fog, brings sandstorm, heat waves, or snow. Sometimes these conditions affects the battle. Some missions also have these weather effect as well. Note that weather changes constantly every time screen transitions to the loading screen (i.e. every after battle, entering towns/city/dungeons).

Also beware that some weather can damage you as well.

P.S: I know I'm pretty late but I want to thank Sky and his team for delivering this high quality translation for us outside of Japan to enjoy. You took some of your free time just to slowly get to this point today. I will be replaying this game once again soon and now will be able to fully enjoy the experience now I can understand Type-0's story and lore.

Once again thank you all for your hardwork and dedication. I wish all you luck for whatever endeavor you will be pursuing next. CHEEEEEERS!!!

:grog::grog::grog::grog::grog::grog:

SandyFarron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My save files don't fully work. Once you gain access to the entirety of Class 0 in chapter 2, you'll quickly find out that only Ace, Nine, and Queen have all their costumes. What you need to do is, once you reach chapter 2...

1. Switch from Ace to someone else as soon as you're able to.
2. Enable the "unlock all costumes" code while still near a save point.
3. Change to a different costume than the one your character is currently wearing.
4. Exit the save menu and verify that your character's appearance has changed.
5. Reenter the save menu, save your game, and fully exit FFT0.
6. Make sure that CWCheat is off before you load your game again.

ArgamaMasuda

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I really thank SkybladeCloud and Op DoomTrain for this patch~

So far, It's working great for me, Just testing things out... I don't experience problems so far with my PSP 1000... No skipping cut scenes, but sometimes, the game stays at the loading screen for a long time around 10-30 seconds I think~

Legado

Just Ice
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Nightmesh I got it working now. And To Sky's Team isnt Soryu suppose to be Seiryu? Well thats how it was spell in Final Fantasy 11 online. Maybe thats how its translate to english?

Rasen1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Nightmesh I got it working now. And To Sky's Team isnt Soryu suppose to be Seiryu? Well thats how it was spell in Final Fantasy 11 online. Maybe thats how its translate to english?

I understand what you're talking about, the four gods, but nope. If you listen, for whatever reason Square decided to pronounce it Soryu.

Also, who's your avatar? She looks familiar but I can't place her name.

HHTurtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I understand what you're talking about, the four gods, but nope. If you listen, for whatever reason Square decided to pronounce it Soryu.

Soryu (蒼竜) currently occupies the territory of Seiryu (青龍) at the time of the game. The history of the Four territories will be explained once you delve further into the story.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-