Country
United States

SandyFarron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, I figured it out! The unlock code acts differently from the others. It can be enabled just fine during game-play. You need to activate it before you enter the PSP save data screen. I edited my post, too. I'll credit coredecepts in that post, too.

Reactions: Dalfi

MadB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all. I've read through a great deal of this thread and have tried to apply the advice given to those having difficulties to my own problems here. I have a PSP 3000, updated to 6.60 PRO-B10, have made sure that I'm in Inferno mode, yet every time I attempt to boot the game, I'm stuck in "Now Loading" purgatory. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Rasen1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, I figured it out! The unlock code acts differently from the others. It can be enabled just fine during game-play. You need to activate it before you enter the PSP save data screen. I edited my post, too. I'll credit coredecepts in that post, too.

Well, my question was related to that. So does that mean in order to use the costumes, the unlock code MUST be left running? (enable, disable, save, reload). If you disable it, the costumes will become unusable again?

Huh. I wonder if that will trigger the extra ending then, because it sounds like there's some property or switch that the cheat is bypassing, which might be what gets checked.

Dalfi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Thank you. Do I have to have it active all the time or I can deactivate it like the others?

SandyFarron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, my question was related to that. So does that mean in order to use the costumes, the unlock code MUST be left running? (enable, disable, save, reload). If you disable it, the costumes will become unusable again?
Thank you. Do I have to have it active all the time or I can deactivate it like the others?

Oh, nope. You can save, shut the cheats off, then reload, and the costumes will still be there.

HojoCrescent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Bake

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So how do I actually change the clothes? I have them in my inventory but I nowhere see the option to change. I read it's done at save point at equip screen and use L/R buttons. Doesn't work, I can only change accessories and weapons etc.

Is it cause I'm still in first mission?

EDIT: Nvm, didn't activate the cheat to unlock them. All's good now.

Melhisedek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, nope. You can save, shut the cheats off, then reload, and the costumes will still be there.

I tried it with the emu and nothing is happening... Any ideas? I changed C0 to C1 as well but still the same

_C0 Unlock All Class Zero Costumes
_L 0x200DF0C0 0x908100F2
_L 0x200DF0C4 0x34210006
_L 0x200DF0C8 0xA08100F2
_L 0x200DF0CC 0x24110001

Merkabah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the temporary absence for those of you who have had unanswered questions, I only just woke up, haha. I'm putting together a FAQ and known issues document right now, which I will post a link to in a bit. Thanks for your patience!

PureMagic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello my fans
Here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=115395022&postcount=975
is a need "PPSSPP keeps crashing and the error says that it needs MSVCP120.dll
Download and install this - http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=40784"
Then i go there and , i dont know what i must download
i have 32 bit system

there is 3 files , please help my dear fans

Choose the download you want
File Name
Size
vcredist_arm.exe 1.4 MB
vcredist_x64.exe 6.9 MB
vcredist_x86.exe 6.2 MB
If you are using PPSSPP for Windows 32bit get vcredist_x86.exe, if you are using it for Windows 64 bit get vcredist_x64.exe

Reactions: HojoCrescent

Dalfi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried it with the emu and nothing is happening... Any ideas? I changed C0 to C1 as well but still the same

_C0 Unlock All Class Zero Costumes
_L 0x200DF0C0 0x908100F2
_L 0x200DF0C4 0x34210006
_L 0x200DF0C8 0xA08100F2
_L 0x200DF0CC 0x24110001

You need also the outfits code. This one is only for "apply" outfits, not to unlock them in the inventory

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: AncientBoi might be interested lol +1