Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried doing that with Yet Another CSO Compressor, but the problem is, it does not support files bigger than 2GB.

FYI look for CISOMultiCompressor.v1.0.CisoMC-LMAN it is unlocked to do over 1.8G compression for PSP but like advised bad Idea to do so may cause skipping FMV and more

Yea PRO-C2 has PSN PS1 game bug will work with your eboot.pbp PS1 but not PSN

Reactions: MegaAce™

saintlos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm going to just try B10.
So far no matter which PRO C I use my FMVs start skipping and it's always at the same parts.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
FYI look for CISOMultiCompressor.v1.0.CisoMC-LMAN it is unlocked to do over 1.8G compression for PSP but like advised bad Idea to do so may cause skipping FMV and more

Yea PRO-C2 has PSN PS1 game bug will work with your eboot.pbp PS1 but not PSN

Thank you for the tip. I'll try that, as it would be my only chance to play it on my PSP :D Else I'll play it on my computer.

SandyFarron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Editing my multiplayer name and message right now. There's a bit of a spelling error with the naming rules. The first Character Class rule says this:

"Full-width Hiragana/Katakan and Symbols(Some"

I think it should say "Full-width Hiragana/Katakana and Symbols (Some)" but this is just a guess.

AsuraBeePee

Trophies
XP
Country
I just signed up just to say THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

Also, is it just me or my psp is just getting weird that I can boot the english patched game on my vintage 5.00 m33-6.

saintlos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope I'll be able to confirm the ISO works with Windows 7, using 6.60 PRO-C3 Fix, using the Inferno driver, but on a PSP-3000 series.

Edit - Confirmed, it works with PSP-3000 series! I specifically used PSP3001.

Regardless, thank you all for the great early release! :) Also, I have two questions.

1. Would it be safe to compress the merged, translated ISO into a CSO?
2. The merged ISO was 2.36 GB, and as how I understand it, that's how big supposed to be. However, upon applying the translation patch to the merged ISO, it became 2.65 GB. Is this supposed to happen?

Thanks again for all your hard work!

I'm using the same setup are your video choppy at all?

Rasen1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Editing my multiplayer name and message right now. There's a bit of a spelling error with the naming rules. The first Character Class rule says this:

"Full-width Hiragana/Katakan and Symbols(Some"

I think it should say "Full-width Hiragana/Katakana and Symbols (Some)" but this is just a guess.

Have you tried using the CWCheats, because I have some questions.

Gokudabest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crashing on psp go 6.6 pro c fix 3.
it crashes when it go to load game at the title screen, and when i try to save game on the title screen.
it also crashed when i went to mission list on the title screen.

it works perfectly when i go to new game, but when i try to save, it crashes the game, and i have to start a new game again.
anyone else having these issues for psp go?

it works perfectly on my psp 3001 pro b10 tho. good job guys!
this problem was on my part, not the game. it's fixed now. thanks again, team doomtrain!

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok want to ask doom train this anyone know how much memory this is using on PSP because to me the crashing and other problems is memory problem

My settings that work

recovery menu
advance
memory stick speed up off on my go and my PSP 3g has fast ms so off no Skipping for all FMV
Inferno and NP9660 Use cache 16 not default 20 allows more memory for game on both but advised GO user have off if no MS
cache number 384 why is it will have more in memory up to the 16M

Now on VSH default for game speed of processor is set by Sky's hack so probably 333 anyway

Hope this helps so far on both my models work like a charm B-)

BTW I am also using PS3 as a b tooth controller and b Headset and no lag on FMV and game runs smother then the original merged

olvita

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Regarding crimson codex issue: I had it empty, just like other players, and just like it had been stated few pages back, exiting the game to PSP menu and loading the game again indeed helps.

Thanks to all your hard work guys, I've been stalking this topic since page 1.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disabling both the MS Speed up and the Cache made the FMV smoother for me.
One other possible fix but only if you want to take the time and effort
format MS yes back up if you want
put ISO back on should be defraged then and run smother and no do not use a defrager on MS not good for it

Reactions: PureMagic

PureMagic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone else getting a black screen when you select to return to title while ingame?
It happened to me once. Also, when I put the PSP on standby and back on I get no music until I go to another area.

So, does Type-0 use the extra PSP slim RAM even on unmodded consoles? Should I keep "Force high memory layout" on?

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THAN YOU SO MUCH SKYBLADECLOUD AND YOUR TEAM! more blessings for all of you dude :D
can i ask something?can i import the japanese demo save data or not?im kinda confuse, also if i can import it......do you have any save data that can be downloaded? i hear if you import it....you can have sa 14 summer outfit i think :)

Thanks again sky :D

PureMagic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
THAN YOU SO MUCH SKYBLADECLOUD AND YOUR TEAM! more blessings for all of you dude :D
can i ask something?can i import the japanese demo save data or not?im kinda confuse, also if i can import it......do you have any save data that can be downloaded? i hear if you import it....you can have sa 14 summer outfit i think :)

Thanks again sky :D
It's not recommended to use the save from the demo, as it has some Japanese text.

It you want to unlock the demo items use the cwcheat code from SuzakuX's post, I've used it and works fine:
http://gbatemp.net/goto/post?id=5018874#post-5018874

Reactions: wownmnpare

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@