My settings.

jN3gHJI.jpg

Rasen1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need the Inferno driver, M33 driver won't work because the game is larger then a normal PSP game.

I thought Sky made it so that the patcher works on unmerged ISOs too?

Or does the Patcher also include the ISO merger and UMDgen functions?

kiraschiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I thought Sky made it so that the patcher works on unmerged ISOs too?

Or does the Patcher also include the ISO merger and UMDgen functions?

Yes, well the patcher creates from the 2 discs one merged ISO.
It handles everything for you, you need just the 2 discs afaik.

XxArgonxX and Randqalan
Man that sucks :/, I wonder why it went flawless when I've patched it, went through without a hitch.

Quote from Sky's website:
"The automatic patcher is all you need to translate your copy of Final Fantasy Type-0. Just make and ISO dump of either UMD (you can also use the Merged ISO) and select it after clicking the “patch” option. Then choose where to save the patched ISO Image and wait for the patcher to generate it. Simple as that ;)"

Rasen1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, well the patcher creates from the 2 discs one merged ISO.
It handles everything for you, you need just the 2 discs afaik.

Quote from Sky's website:
"The automatic patcher is all you need to translate your copy of Final Fantasy Type-0. Just make and ISO dump of either UMD (you can also use the Merged ISO) and select it after clicking the “patch” option. Then choose where to save the patched ISO Image and wait for the patcher to generate it. Simple as that ;)"

I read that, but I don't think it actually says it merges the ISOs. Just that it works on merged and unmerged ISOs.

I point this out, because then maybe for people who don't have the Inferno driver, they can have translated ISOs of disks 1 and 2

jakrodriguez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a big issue as none of the cut scenes are actually showing for me, I can play the game like normal but all cutscenes are just a black screen that i can skip.

XxArgonxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the merging tutorial thing if that's what I needed to do. I'm just wondering why it isn't working.

kiraschiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I read that, but I don't think it actually says it merges the ISOs. Just that it works on merged and unmerged ISOs.

You only need the 1st or 2nd disc, I guess the files for the 2nd disc are being injected by the patcher.

XxArgonxX
One disc is enough for patching, you do not need both discs, when I read that right what I've quoted from Sky.

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Both discs are essentially the same. Just some files (mainly videos) are 0 bytes in the disc they are not playable. Since the data that is not common between both discs has been translated, the patcher has to include that, so any disk is ok, the result will be the same.

~Sky

Reactions: nalcwap

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both discs are essentially the same. Just some files (mainly videos) are 0 bytes in the disc they are not playable. Since the data that is not common between both discs has been translated, the patcher has to include that, so any disk is ok, the result will be the same.

~Sky
Man why is it crashing on win xp 64 the patchier that is

Saisu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Am I the only one having trouble loading some of the cutscenes? The music will play but so far through the tutorial none of the cutscenes are there :<

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1