Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

Zyphr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regardless, Sky has mentioned how he would really like to move on to translating a PS3 game, so most of these suggestions probably won't make it, anyways. I second the Trails in the Flash mentions.

Reactions: LoyalZero1

Zyphr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't Xseed pick those up, in a flash :V

Xseed hasn't even made it through the Trails in the Sky series, yet. SC will be coming this year (they say), and that's 3 years after they released FC for the PSP. And they are also having to resort to outsourcing the translation effort to a 3rd rate, upstart translation company because there's too much content for them to handle, plus 3 more games in the series. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Reactions: LoyalZero1

john032194

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So Lord of Arcana - Lord of Apocalypse is kinda like Dissidia - 012 Dissidia ?

pretty much like, but apocalypse have some major changes especially in battle

So are we suggesting games to be translated? I would add Tales of Graces for the Wii.
Already translated on the PS3, it would be translated fast.

i don't think they are working on wii though, only in psp or ps3 or it's just me, who knows.

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So are we suggesting games to be translated? I would add Tales of Graces for the Wii.
Already translated on the PS3, it would be translated fast.

:rofl: I can't stop laughing..... I can't believe you said that! I mean.. I could see if Graces F were never translated because it has extra content that's not in Graces. But if you don't have the means to get a PS3 and you only have a Wii, I can understand why you'd say that.

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regardless, Sky has mentioned how he would really like to move on to translating a PS3 game, so most of these suggestions probably won't make it, anyways. I second the Trails in the Flash mentions.
While Sky did say he's interested in the PS3, he seemed open minded when he said he's taking all possibilities into consideration. The two things he made specific was that he prefers a game that hasn't already been translated into English and that he wants to find a game that his team can agree on.

RukaRoaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if we are going to seriously recommend games for translation then I am 100% behind Phantasy Star Online 2 Infinity getting translated. Honestly, I don't recommend a full translation of Infinity, I am just looking for a menu/item translation patch. If beyond that, then Episode 2. I don't think episode 1 should be translated due to the fact that episode 1 was already released as a single game outside Japan, known as "Phantasy Star Online 2."

Note: :teach: for those who do not know, Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity is basically 2 games in one, or an expansion of Phantasy Star Portable 2. It has two episodes. A play on to Phantasy Star Online (Had two episodes).

Reactions: LumInvader

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
A lot of suggestions, yay!

Lord of Apocalypse is very interesting, since I already hacked Lord of Arcana, but I don't really see much interest in that game. I like phantasy star games and will take them into account. I also like the legend of heroes PS3 idea; it's very difficult to find a CFW PS3 nowadays, though, so I might have to switch to another platform, oh well...

Anyway, these are just my thoughts, remember that any project after Type-0 also depends on the rest of the team ;)

~Sky

NinjaRic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lord of Arcana is mediocre

Definitely agree with you, picked it the special edition up for ~£8 a while back and I couldn't stick with it beyond the first few hours. The artbook and soundtrack were really nice though, so it wasn't a total waste of money :lol:

Speaking of Dissidia (and going slightly off-topic) does anyone know if the PRO-C online functionality supports online play for Dissidia 012? Cos if it does I might consider upgrading from B10...

Reactions: LumInvader

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Definitely agree with you, picked it the special edition up for ~£8 a while back and I couldn't stick with it beyond the first few hours. The artbook and soundtrack were really nice though, so it wasn't a total waste of money :lol:

Speaking of Dissidia (and going slightly off-topic) does anyone know if the PRO-C online functionality supports online play for Dissidia 012? Cos if it does I might consider upgrading from B10...

It does but you need an extremely low ping.

Zyphr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what about "conception please have my children" for the psp?

Good god, I'd hope not. lol There's games that actually deserve to be translated yet to be released in the USA. I'm sure the demand for a game such as that on our shores is limited to a very small age group I won't besmirch by naming.

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's games that actually deserve to be translated yet to be released in the USA. I'm sure the demand for a game such as that on our shores is limited to a very small age group I won't besmirch by naming.

Don't judge a book by its cover. It's not an eroge.

Reactions: RukaRoaw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario. +1