Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a suggestion for the Skygang™ to consider:

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity

It's already been 100% translated in the form of a guide (which can be found here), but the game itself requires some veteran hacking skills as items and story dialogs are encrypted and obviously the guide would need to be manually formatted for insertion.

Like Valkyria Chronicles III and Type-0, Infinity is a 5 star game. As Spock would say, translate the best games first -- it's only logical.

This^^^^^^
This needs to happen someday, that game is fucking amazing and i imported the jp version but never got to play it because of japanese, played PsP2 like crazy though
I remember even some folks tried to get a petition going http://www.change.org/petitions/sega-of-america-localize-phantasy-star-portable-2-infinity
So yeah, please consider it!

Reactions: LumInvader

zenjirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Type-0 will most likely be released in English on the Vita... in the coming years lol. Tabata already expressed his intent to give us non native Japanese speakers the "full" Type-0 experience, and that includes Agito, the upcoming mobile prequel (actually not sure if it's a prequel or a sequel) to Type-0. Still, that's no confirmation that we're actually going to get it.

Nepherael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Type-0 will most likely be released in English on the Vita... in the coming years lol. Tabata already expressed his intent to give us non native Japanese speakers the "full" Type-0 experience, and that includes Agito, the upcoming mobile prequel (actually not sure if it's a prequel or a sequel) to Type-0. Still, that's no confirmation that we're actually going to get it.

I always assumed we would eventually see it on vita (as a PSN download for PSP and vita) but I really expected it to be in the first year to capitalize on the PSP owners and boost vita sales. I could go on and on about my wide eyed surprise at not seeing it be released and comparing it to the amount of time it sky's team (who have lives of their own) to do this for free but I'm sure we all know by now that frustrating line of thought XD

zenjirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always assumed we would eventually see it on vita (as a PSN download for PSP and vita) but I really expected it to be in the first year to capitalize on the PSP owners and boost vita sales. I could go on and on about my wide eyed surprise at not seeing it be released and comparing it to the amount of time it sky's team (who have lives of their own) to do this for free but I'm sure we all know by now that frustrating line of thought XD

I'm still hoping that it'll come to the Vita with extra content someday, and yeah that's why I'm really thankful that sky and his team picked this game up.

Nepherael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still hoping that it'll come to the Vita with extra content someday, and yeah that's why I'm really thankful that sky and his team picked this game up.

Yeah since they haven't capitalized on its relevance in the 13 saga I'm thinking we will see it as a release to bridge the gap between main releases for some cash flow for the company.

Yeah I couldn't be happier. Really looking forward to it and actually looking into other JP games that have had or may have fan translations. I didn't realize there were more than just petitions out there because I'm the only one I know really interested in JRPG'S. Keeping up with this project has opened up a whole new world for me =)

TheLostSabre

Naberius the Nauseous
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I could go on and on about my wide eyed surprise at not seeing it be released and comparing it to the amount of time it sky's team (who have lives of their own) to do this for free but I'm sure we all know by now that frustrating line of thought XD
Well, SE's all over the place these days. Hard to tell where their priorities goes nowadays. : /

Reactions: LoyalZero1

shi0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL, I really can't wait for this. Well, it could be much better if they remastered this for PS3 or PS4, especially when they want the users/players to experience the online mode properly. I have a PSVita, though I don't enjoy playing in small screens. Whenever I play my PSP and PSVita, I always connect them to the TV and zoom the TV screen. Reading Japanese texts in a small screen like the PSP and PSVita surely is a pain to those who aren't Japanese, so I really appreciate fan translations :D keep up the good work guys! :D

ZuNinja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This^^^^^^
This needs to happen someday, that game is fucking amazing and i imported the jp version but never got to play it because of japanese, played PsP2 like crazy though
I remember even some folks tried to get a petition going http://www.change.org/petitions/sega-of-america-localize-phantasy-star-portable-2-infinity
So yeah, please consider it!

I second this! Played the life out of the original PSP2. Shame that Japan doesn't release their stuff out here. Maybe they shouldn't have released the original version here, wait for Infinity to come out, then release That one, in case it was a money/time problem. Not sure how it works. :( I love extra content

shi0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I second this! Played the life out of the original PSP2. Shame that Japan doesn't release their stuff out here. Maybe they shouldn't have released the original version here, wait for Infinity to come out, then release That one, in case it was a money/time problem. Not sure how it works. :( I love extra content

Oh shit, yeah, I also liked Phantasy Star, too bad, my save file from the english version of 1 can't be imported to Infinity. Well, at least we'll have Trails in the Sky SC by this year from xseed... Just correct me there if I'm wrong... But I heard that they would be releasing through steam for PS3... Oh man, big screen, neatest thing ever.

Plastica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just got my new laptop and tried Type-0 with PPSSPP. 10x render resolution and 5x texture upscaling and it runs like a charm and looks absolutely beautiful.
I am ready for this game!! :D

Reactions: LoyalZero1

Kyonne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As tempting as playing this in full HD may be, i still think this game structure really was made to be on a portable for maximum comfyness, it just works right to play upside down in your bed with your legs in the wall going upwards, so i'll put the PC in hold for a second playthrough or somethin'

Plastica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I'm not the only one who likes that playing pose xD I'd do that too, but my psp screen is in a really bad condition and it looks extremly ugly beacause of all the scratches. Compared to that, the game looks like a Da Vinci painting on the emulator xD so I'm definitely playing it on the emulator :)

Reactions: Deepthroat

Nepherael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm not the only one who likes that playing pose xD I'd do that too, but my psp screen is in a really bad condition and it looks extremly ugly beacause of all the scratches. Compared to that, the game looks like a Da Vinci painting on the emulator xD so I'm definitely playing it on the emulator :)

Yeah my PSP 1000 is pretty jacked from being heavily used, old, and loaning it out to people that drop things lol.

However, my PSP Go is FLAWLESS. I still have the original box, the plastic bag it came in, screen protector, and an awesome smushy soft case. The thing is basically new XD I just CFW'd it a couple days ago in anticipation of this patch and I am pumped that it was so easy to do. I never did previously because I wanted to be able to connect to PSN and didn't want any issues but now with pro you can go back and forth between OFW and CFW in seconds. Love it

Reactions: Plastica

Plastica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sounds awesome :D I've always thought about buying a Go, because I like how small and compact it is, and it's fun sliding the screen up xD
But I guess I'll stick with the emulator for now and think about a Go once I have a little money to spare :)

Nepherael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I honestly don't know why I ever got it because I prefer physical games. I just really liked it. Sleek. With CFW now it isn't an issue though being able to rip my games and such so it makes the system great. Having 16gb to mess with is nice too cause I never really invested in large pro duo cards for my original. Enjoy the emulator though, I can't wait to play on my tablet. I can't believe I was able to get it going with a functional framerate

Reactions: Plastica

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: