Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

icepoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep it up guys, :)

It's like the best ever project I have seen in the psp translation community. Mostly, they just translate the menus and they're done.

I like your drive in making this possible Sky.

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How, weird, MediaFire is warning me that multi-volume sharing is restricted, however, I hadn't thins problem with the previous version of the merging tools... Anyway, I better delete those files if they are not working...

EDIT: Ohh, yeah, I get it, I can share them if I upgrade to premium, how cute.

EDIT 2: I'll try to use the 7z split archive format, MediaFire might not recognize those as multi-volume files.

EDIT 3: New files uploaded again, you will have to start from the beginning but they all should be available now ;)

~Sky

Tanner_Strife

"The Romantic Heavysword"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SkyBladeCloud : OKAY, took me like three days but i'm finally done reading up to page 38,really glad to see the guy who was putting out sick duodecim mods is pushing for a type-0 translation also. in return you have my thanks,good sir. please keep it coming :]

@NSRSM : so, as far as i can tell you manage the project,so i was wondering if you might need another translator. I mean i won't boast but i have my hiragana,and katakana down pat i also know quite a bit of vocab to the point of when playing type-0 i can slightly understand what's going on. kanji on the other hand,i really only know like 20,...maybe. but still i'd really enjoy being able to cut down some of the workload for you guys,if necessary or wanted.

@joegoku : you're a pretty kool guy,just saying :D

@NECPS : why not just type in japanese if your going to type it anyway? だめだ NECPSくん

earlynovfan

Delusional
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SkyBladeCloud : OKAY, took me like three days but i'm finally done reading up to page 38,really glad to see the guy who was putting out sick duodecim mods is pushing for a type-0 translation also. in return you have my thanks,good sir. please keep it coming :]

@NSRSM : so, as far as i can tell you manage the project,so i was wondering if you might need another translator. I mean i won't boast but i have my hiragana,and katakana down pat i also know quite a bit of vocab to the point of when playing type-0 i can slightly understand what's going on. kanji on the other hand,i really only know like 20,...maybe. but still i'd really enjoy being able to cut down some of the workload for you guys,if necessary or wanted.

@joegoku : you're a pretty kool guy,just saying :D

@NECPS : why not just type in japanese if your going to type it anyway? だめだ NECPSくん
I applaud you for reading the 38 pages! I joined when it was only on page 2 XD
I know this was for NSRSM, but we might be able to have another translator. I think we only have 3 at the moment?
But thanks for the praise, I know I haven't done much, but I have been thanking people when they praise everyone who was been working on this. :)

Reactions: Tanner_Strife

Tanner_Strife

"The Romantic Heavysword"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I applaud you for reading the 38 pages! I joined when it was only on page 2 XD
I know this was for NSRSM, but we might be able to have another translator. I think we only have 3 at the moment?
But thanks for the praise, I know I haven't done much, but I have been thanking people when they praise everyone who was been working on this. :)

yeah i'm just hoping to hear back from nsrsm before too long i mean i'm really into type-0,but even at my level of understanding of japanese it's quite difficult to know more than polite conversations...especially if characters talk quickly :/
also,i noticed you kindof stalk this thread like i was doing you just actually posted XD still glad to see i'm recieving a warm welcome :]

joegoku

Final-Fan(tasy)
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Tanner_Strife: Thx alot^^. I don't know why u call me "kool" at all, but arigatou gozaimasu! (No I can't translate, to make this clear again xD)
Cool to have u here and I like, that there are some people actually reading all those pages, because there is so much info in there that would actually stop people from asking stuff that was allready discussed... But yeah welcome to the Velved... I mean welcome to this project-page :)

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i'm just hoping to hear back from nsrsm before too long i mean i'm really into type-0,but even at my level of understanding of japanese it's quite difficult to know more than polite conversations...especially if characters talk quickly :/
also,i noticed you kindof stalk this thread like i was doing you just actually posted XD still glad to see i'm recieving a warm welcome :]

Not yet. I'm attempting to have someone who sent me a message attempt to translate Sections 5 and 6 of the Crimson Codex.(Covers a bunch of tutorial stuff) Right now we are focusing on that. I'll when we complete a section I'll update the topic with that information even if it is only a plain statement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc