Gaming Final Fantasy IX CwCheats

blueskies

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I want to finish FF9, but really get bothered with random battles. I want to use CwCheat to shut off random battles, but have powerful characters so I can breeze through the bosses. Here's my problem. I use the level 99 cheat and all items, but when I equip Zidane with Ultima Weapon, his attacks get so weak!. Before cheats, around level 25, he can do ~500 damage, but at level 99 and with ultima weapon, he does around 50. If someone else has used these cheats before, or wants to give them a try, maybe they can shed some light on what I'm doing wrong. The other characters get a little stronger, especially Vivi's magic, but physical attacks suck.

What's weird is at one point, I had it set up where Zidane could do 9999 damage, everyone was hella strong, but Dagger's skills were copies of Zidane's, ie no Wt Magic or summons. So I restarted on my good save, and now I can't get that again.

Sorry for the strange specific question, but I had to ask.

//never mind, figured something out and finished the game tonight.. finally I can delete this off my psp and never play it again!

blueskies

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I leveled to 99, used the 'max stats' cheats and just kept the same weapons I had. after a few fights Zidane and Steiner were hitting 9999 everytime, same with Vivi's spells. I don't know why having the highest weapons lowered attack.. probably just some glitch w/ the cheats.

Good game at the end though, the last disc was very very short, but packed with all those loose ends that needed to be tied up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning