Final Fantasy IV Cheat Question

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Mic_128, Oct 28, 2008.

Oct 28, 2008
  1. Mic_128
    OP

Newcomer Mic_128 Advanced Member

Australia
    After stupidly not paying attention I was nearly through a dungeon forgot to save and my DS battery went flat. That was about two months ago, and I recently realized that I hadn't played since. I really don't want to have to do all that again, I've been looking to see if I can find a 1hko/easy kill cheat or an invincibility cheat to get back to where I was, but haven't found any. I've found all these max stat cheats and ones for 9999 hp, but I don't want to cheat the entire game, just a small enough bit to get back to where I was before. Anyone know of any? I've checked a lot of code sites with no sucess.

2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    Have you tried a recent version of the cheat database? It should have exactly what you want (unless you're using an SCDS1, in which case you should go here).

3. Mic_128
    OP

Newcomer Mic_128 Advanced Member

Australia
    No, I haven't. I'll give it a try. all I need to do is just copy-paste the cheat.dat file to where my already existing one is, yes? I don't need to get any additional files or anything?

4. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    Yes, if your flashcart uses a cheat.dat file just replace it with the new one. Check out the "Credits and Help.txt" file for more info.