Final Fantasy Gaiden dated and a New Countdown site

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by granville, Jul 31, 2009.

1. granville
    OP

granville GBAtemp Goat

Aug 24, 2007
    United States
    Naples, Florida
    I have two bits of news about Square Enix for you today. First of all, Final Fantasy Gaiden: Four Warriors of Light was officially dated for Japan. The other bit of news is a brand new countdown site.

First of all, the Final Fantasy Gaiden date for Japan- October 29, 2009. That was fast and is even coming quite soon.

[​IMG]

Some images if you don't know about the game already-

Warning: Spoilers inside!

A basic RPG with a job system and unique graphical style (reminds one of 7th Dragon, also for DS).

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2009/07/30/ff_gaiden_date/

And the other big news- a new countdown site for the unveiling of a new Square Enix game. No word on the system, game genre, or anything but a simple countdown. Could be anything.

EDIT- Apparently according to a Neogaf post, this was already solved. According to the source, it is just an arcade card game related to Lord of Vermillion. *grumble* -http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=16913434&postcount=216

The site- http://www.square-enix.co.jp/0807/

[​IMG]

Currently the countdown will end in approximately 7 days, 10 hours, and 30 minutes. Wonder what it could be... A remake of an old game? A new game? For what system? We don't know. I even checked the page source code for clues with no leads. Oh how they do tease us! Oh well, we'll be back in a week to find out just what this is.

2. RupeeClock

RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

May 15, 2008
  3. DarkWay

DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

Aug 21, 2008
    Cornwall
    my countdown says 7 days....what's up with that?

[​IMG]

4. PettingZoo

PettingZoo yesss

Oct 5, 2008
    in the trap
    Can't wait :3

5. granville
    OP

granville GBAtemp Goat

Aug 24, 2007
    United States
    Naples, Florida
    I don't know what's with the countdown. That 6 days image is from gonintendo. Guess they messed it up. At any rate, don't get excited, it's just some arcade card game Lord of Vermillion related. I must say that's disappointing. Square Enix shouldn't have done a countdown for something that uninteresting.

6. DarkWay

DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

Aug 21, 2008
    Cornwall
    it might be uninteresting to you but personally I checked out the video's of it and I have to say I'm quite intrigued, this could turn out to be a really good game.

7. shakirmoledina

shakirmoledina Legend

Oct 23, 2004
    Tanzania
    Dar es Salaam
    well thts the jap rel... matter less for many members cuz eng is what makes the game fun... not guessing where to go and the rest