jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sudeki300 said:
jdevil99 said:
Even though I'm about 5 hours into the game since I picked it up Tues., I still want to play it on my flashcard for strictly convenience purposes. About 17 or 18 of my DS games are still in their wrapping because I'd rather have all in one instead of constantly switching out cartridges, especially since most of my gaming is done everywhere but at home. That aside, since 90% of the time (arbitrary percentage) the European releases come first, this seems like it will be the same case. In all honesty, I've all but stopped caring about the US scene and solely rely on UK releases. They are either dumped on time or early. This game will be no different as far a exemplifying my opinion. Again, all of this is IMO

if you really can't do without the game being on your flashcard why don't you just dump it yourself instead of waiting for someone to do it?.............................sudeki300

Even though I've never dumped a game before, I did attempt it yesterday, which was my only day off from work and had the time. For the life of me I couldn't get my card to connect to the FTP server I created. I know my IP address was right and I tried different variations of port numbers, but to no avail. I attempted and failed, but no point in saying I was attempting it on here, people would get all excited and then inevitable disappoint from a no go. But I know there's others on here who have it to, none who attempted even that, so I'm not beating myself up over it. Thanks for concern though.
sleep.gif

BrokenWolfDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sudeki300 said:
jdevil99 said:
Even though I'm about 5 hours into the game since I picked it up Tues., I still want to play it on my flashcard for strictly convenience purposes. About 17 or 18 of my DS games are still in their wrapping because I'd rather have all in one instead of constantly switching out cartridges, especially since most of my gaming is done everywhere but at home. That aside, since 90% of the time (arbitrary percentage) the European releases come first, this seems like it will be the same case. In all honesty, I've all but stopped caring about the US scene and solely rely on UK releases. They are either dumped on time or early. This game will be no different as far a exemplifying my opinion. Again, all of this is IMO

if you really can't do without the game being on your flashcard why don't you just dump it yourself instead of waiting for someone to do it?.............................sudeki300

This...you could just dump it yourself and see if someone manages to crack the AP.

NVM, didn't catch the previous post

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
jdevil99 said:
krazykatt3 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
krazykatt3 said:
x.x still not dumped I see.
oh well I'll keep checking back haha
biggrin.gif

thank goodness for netflix and other roms to keep me busy
xDDDDDDD
Let's hope Inunah doesn't hear about this
ninja.gif
It would not be fun

x.x; I've only been registered here 2 days and I can completely agree with that sentence.
*hides in a tree* :\ if I wasn't -ALWAYS- broke I would just buy this game xDDD damn limited monthly income.

Well, I do know the Inunah has racked up a few posts at another Rom releated site already today. And considering the post count she had pre-ban, I'm sure there is some lurking going on. I did laugh when I read all the stuff others were saying about her only to hop over to this other site and see her go to town posting there. I said to myself, damn, Inunah is everywhere. So stay hidden in that tree
laugh.gif

are you talking about that rom site that no longer has rom?
because I saw here there too

Actually they do have roms, but they're strictly posted through the forums now, if were talking about the same place. Then yes, shes there.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well...looks like I found the thread I was looking for.

Now to pass the time.

Dragon Quest quiz!

What is the single most powerful monster in the entirety of the Dragon Quest canon?

Hint, it isn't a boss.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh....the Europe release is a better one to have released anyway since it will cover more languages, though I guess for any online bits it would be better to have your local region.

Maybe it HAS been dumped but a release group is trying to bust all the AP first. I can respect that. Of course, I don't particularly care about the game (not big on RPG's), so it's easier for me to wait for.

Wish I had the money to help you guys out, but I don't.
shy.gif
I gotta get off my ass and find a job.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good guess, but not quite, since even that is defeat-able. In fact, it's often the first thing you have to defeat!

I'm talking statistically THE most powerful monster in all of Dragon Quest.

krazykatt3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
x.x it's been awhile since I played a DQ game last one I got sucked into was DQM2 tara's adventure, I was getting into sentinels of the starry sky but sadly it kept crashing for me >.

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
RoMee said:
we shouldn't be so hard on her, she's probably just very excited..I think when she comes back, she'll be a little more patient

There is a difference between 'excited' and acting like a spoiled brat. She isn't even in school anymore O.o I'm really surprised by that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/wCF3ywukQYA?si=6tm165dpnERzPwSX +1