Final Fantasy Explorers USA for the win!

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Neptune, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Neptune
    OP

Neptune GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet
    Available at the usual places...

Hype!

2. Cortador

Cortador GBAtemp Fan

Nov 27, 2008
    United States
    Is it any good? I love FF and I enjoy the MH series as well.

3. Neptune
    OP

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet
    Will let you know tonight :) Check the twitch tonight for people streaming :)

4. aos10

aos10 how i fotochop?

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    is there any advantage for N3DS over O3DS for this game?

5. Neptune
    OP

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet
    I don't think N3DS was even out when the game was released in JP. So probably not...

6. Pecrow

Pecrow GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2015
    United States
    Tested and working fine. US version on a JAP n3ds.. This game has no 3d by the way?! WHAT?! .. anyways it only comes in English and French :( NO Spanish??
    ---EDIT---

According to Wikipedia EUR version will be out the 29th... maybe Spanish version there.

Last edited by Pecrow, Jan 23, 2016
  7. sethirion

sethirion Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2008
    United States
    CA
    Whoa, it was suppose to be released on North America at 26th of January! :blink:
    It seems to be a good game really to substitute for the lack of FFCC DS-style multiplayer.

8. nyder

nyder GBAtemp Fan

Mar 6, 2014
    United States
    Game seems fun, but for whatever reason (probably I'm stupid) I can't get past the second quest because I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do. Not a FF fan so I haven't played that many of their games. I prefer to just bash buttons and apparently I supposed to do something more delicate then that. The game seems familiar though...

SLiV3R likes this.
  9. Binebina87

Binebina87 GBAtemp Regular

May 27, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Do you mean the 2nd Tutorial quest?
    If so then use your skill (r+X i think) all the time since your crystal meter thingy is above 100 (around 130) then a message will appeare and you have to press L+R and then use the new skill.

I played the game a little bit but its not for me (I dont like Monster Hunter-esque games). The controls are not to my liking (since I havent found a way to remap them) and its too much running to the quest ponts. Also I dont like the graphics that much... Back to Hyrule Warriors Legends :-)

SLiV3R likes this.
  10. nyder

nyder GBAtemp Fan

Mar 6, 2014
    United States
    okay, i wasn't getting it all the way to 130, think i was running out of mobs. Thanks for the info.

SLiV3R likes this.
  11. chartube12

chartube12 GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 3, 2010
    United States
    Nintendo releases their new titles on Sunday, with a few rare exceptions...at least in the US! Not sure about Canada.

EDIT: I know 3 stores inside flee markets that are only open on Weekends plus Fridays. They break the street days of titles all the time. If a Nintendo title would be released on a Non-Sunday, they would most likely break the street date and sell it on Saturday.

Last edited by chartube12, Jan 24, 2016
  12. SLiV3R

SLiV3R 3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206

Jan 9, 2006
    LOL! I didn't get past the second quest either. I think this game was a little boring. But'll give it another chance... Did you like it?

13. Ratatapa

Ratatapa GBAtemp Fan

Aug 3, 2015
    Canada
    Stopped playing after 3days, game is too easy, combat is dull and boring.

14. Neptune
    OP

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet
    They stopped doing Sunday releases a long time ago. It's all on Tuesdays now.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

My 60+ viewers last night on Twitch beg to differ.

15. Ratatapa

Ratatapa GBAtemp Fan

Aug 3, 2015
    Canada
    60 viewers is such a small number

16. Neptune
    OP

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet
    For someone with less than 100 followers and 90% of them being new people, no, it's not. It seems you just want to complain about something so have fun.

fr3quency likes this.
  17. Ratatapa

Ratatapa GBAtemp Fan

Aug 3, 2015
    Canada
    Forgot it's the internet, so people are not allowed to have different opinions.

This game is for casuals, there is 0 challenge, mobs are not agressive at all, and the combat is dull and too easy (being away from the monster and have a spell miss because the mob move is idiot), Online adds 0difficulty quests are as easy or easier then solo, No exclusive online fights. No good customization gear for gear, only skills. oh and the trance idea is also dumb

Hardcore player will get bored fast

You are allowed to like the game if you want it's your choice.

But on my side, I had High hopes of a strong MHclone, and I got left with a game that event a 7 year old could play without any difficulty

Last edited by Ratatapa, Jan 26, 2016
  18. Neptune
    OP

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet
    Not sure what you mean by it being easier. Game gets scaled up exponentially in multiplayer.

19. Ratatapa

Ratatapa GBAtemp Fan

Aug 3, 2015
    Canada
    Not really I did a test with 2 friends, Took me 15min to kill alexander solo with gimp gear

Went online with 2 friends and they stayed in the alexander fight room but stayed far away, still took 15min. (my spells were doing same dmg as offline and the HP bar was dropping at the same speed)

Mobs doesn't get more HP or strength just being online.

Of course there's the way to add the custom rules, but only 4 makes it zzzzzzzzzzzzz

20. Neptune
    OP

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet
    Something must have been different every single room I joined I went from 1 shotting mobs to having to dump half of my AP into killing some