Gaming Final Fantasy Dissidia getting a NA release?

CPhantom

The Noob :(
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
On April 6, 2007, Square Enix filed for United States trademark registration of "DISSIDIA"; the mark's relation to Final Fantasy was omitted.[10] Some sites speculated this was an edition of Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII.[11][12] The title was connected with Final Fantasy when Square Enix introduced Dissidia: Final Fantasy on May 8, 2007 with an official Japanese website. The game is being directed by Yousuke Shiokawa and will feature music by Takeharu Ishimoto. Takeshi Nozue will be the movie director. [13]
directly from wiki.

So DISSIDIA was filed in the USA with a trademark. Does this mean that it will be getting a NA release then?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Practically all Final Fantasy games see a localization anyway, so there's no need to worry anyway
tongue.gif

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think the only part that really needs english would be the story mode. Anything else you can just figure out with trial and error or wait for a FAQ. I can't wait for Dissidia =).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: This song has been my latest Kero Kero Bonito obsession. It's just so chill