Hacking Final Fantasy CC EoT (U) vs. (E)

Kuschel-Drow

OP
Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
All right. I am using the US version of Final Fantasy CC EoT, as I like English better, but a friend of mine was using the EU version of the game. He was complaining about lags, or better, he said that the game sometimes runs very slow.
I didn't want to believe him and so I got me an unpatched US version of the game, plus an unpatched EU version and tested it myself. (I was using a patched US version before)
And it seems to be true. The US version runs very well, no laggs no slow downs, but the EU version? It even runs slow if I'm running around in town with my 3 party members. The nearer I come to the saving crystal, the more the game slows down.
Not to mention what happens in battle. Sometimes it's that slow that it is no fun playing.

Does anybody else have this issue with the EU version of FFCC EoT? Not that it is too important, I gave my friend the US version now and renamed his save file so he can play, but I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced slowdowns in the EU version...

Kuschel-Drow

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Singleplayer. But I bet if it has that kind of slowdown in Singleplayer mode with 4 members in a partywhile fighting, it might be even worse in multiplayer mode... ^^
I only know that the US version works fine in multiplayer mode... didn't test it with the EU version.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It could be one of the following things:

It may be his flashcart
The version he has may have been dumped incorrectly (with errors, etc.)
or Europe sucks and America rules (WOOT). Nah just kidding
wink.gif

Kuschel-Drow

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nah my flashcart does the same. x)
I mean I do not care, german tanslations really suck sometimes. And then if you EVER started a game in English it's quite useless trying to finish it in German or whatever language... (unless it's a game where you don't need any text at all. xD)

So maybe it's just our bad karma making the game slow down... *laughs*

MasterGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have only ever run the US version of the game and it runs without a hitch, I have a M3 but my sisters use on R4 (original)

the multiplayer between them runs well, not flawlessly, but that may be something to do with the fact that i use the superjump cheat and they dont...
our games kinda split apart, its kinda odd, ive noticed it happens in mario kart sometimes aswell

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
MasterGamer said:
the multiplayer between them runs well, not flawlessly, but that may be something to do with the fact that i use the superjump cheat and they dont...
our games kinda split apart, its kinda odd, ive noticed it happens in mario kart sometimes aswell
if you're gonna use cheats in multiplayer, make sure that all players are using the same cheats on their ds, otherwise, it'll go out of sync
the superjump cheat might work on your Screen, but it doesn't work on the other player's screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Hello, my friend. +1