OP
Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
For those that are interested...

EB Games/Gamestop have begun taking pre-ordered for Final Fantasy 12: Revenant Wings for the US as of today. I stopped in today to get a new Nintendo DS and they showed me the list. I immediately put a pre-order on it so I am early in the list. It became a must buy on my list when I checked out the japanese version.

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has a definitive release date been announced yet?
I really look foward to this game but I still have to finish FF12 on the ps2 first.

brn

Trophies
XP
Country
poorly like in not a 40/40 like the original? I think it got a 30-something? Eurogamer had a jap-preview/review thingie and they liked it except for the easy difficulty because of the japanese people not being used to RTS. Well I am neither, WCIII was bloody hard and so was SC and RED ALERT and whatnot so I might just like this...

shinji257

OP
Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
Has a definitive release date been announced yet?
I really look foward to this game but I still have to finish FF12 on the ps2 first.

None that I am aware of. I think EBGames is showing a release date of sometime in Nov. 2007. They did this with Blue Dragon too where they started accepting pre-ordered long before an actual release date was announced.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
poorly like in not a 40/40 like the original? I think it got a 30-something? Eurogamer had a jap-preview/review thingie and they liked it except for the easy difficulty because of the japanese people not being used to RTS. Well I am neither, WCIII was bloody hard and so was SC and RED ALERT and whatnot so I might just like this...

It got a 32 on Famitsu. I guess that's still okay though
tongue.gif
Can't wait for Crisis Core on the psp..

ryuujin2788

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might as well just play the Japanese version. If you are waiting on the American version for the story, don't. It's pretty lame.

Oh, and the difficulty never gets any harder. Don't get me wrong, it's fun... but it loses it's fun after a while. Plus it has zero replayability.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill