Final DSiWareHax

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
RoniPunk said:
Since there is not a DS launcher I have the moonshell2 kinda working...some games the touch screen is not working?

You can load roms through moonshell?? Could you explain this post a bit more..?

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Coto said:
RoniPunk said:
Since there is not a DS launcher I have the moonshell2 kinda working...some games the touch screen is not working?

You can load roms through moonshell?? Could you explain this post a bit more..?

On some cards there is a 'plugin' to load commercial nds file from moonshell. Plus, nobody said anything about loading commercial games from moonshell.

QUOTE(moisesmcardona @ Aug 26 2011, 09:10 PM)
Is there a possibility that in the future we would be able to use these in a 3DS?

Nope, Nintendo already fixed this some time ago. that's why it says if you don't have the games on your system already then you can't do it.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well just in case i'm going to stay on 1.4.1 waiting for some other exploit to come to the surface, and hopefully this time it wont have to be on a game that you already bought from the DSiShop, I only own soccer game from gameloft and Asphalt4...!!
frown.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
Well just in case i'm going to stay on 1.4.1 waiting for some other exploit to come to the surface, and hopefully this time it wont have to be on a game that you already bought from the DSiShop, I only own soccer game from gameloft and Asphalt4...!!
frown.gif
This is the FINAL DSiWareHax, there will be no more. Seeing as they are now virtually useless, no one will waste time and effort making another DSiWare exploit. Any other exploit that work begins on will target current system software versions, not past ones. There is no point working on exploits for old software versions.

RoniPunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I have moonshell2 working through bomebrew menu. Then from there, a modded moonshell2 is loaded and can kinda run DS Roms. Still working on this, I had to make a NDS file that works kinda like one on a flashcard.

Sir_Voe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoniPunk said:
Yes I have moonshell2 working through bomebrew menu. Then from there, a modded moonshell2 is loaded and can kinda run DS Roms. Still working on this, I had to make a NDS file that works kinda like one on a flashcard.

Which Moonshell build are you using?

penly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, that's not the case. Only if the Nintendo shop came back with some sort of stupid bug that allowed me to download one of those games, which is not happening, I would be able to enjoy this exploit..

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
The Composer said:
This exploit is completely useless. Not only you need to have bad games downloaded on your system, but also be on a lower menu version.

Even then, if someone manages to fulfill both requirements, homebrew on dsi mode is pretty pointless.

The ds scene could have hacked the dsi if they really wanted, but that would mean killing the flashcard market.
The flashcard market wouldn't die from something simple like this.
"If there is a need, you can bet your bottom dollar it exists...in China."

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys 2 things
1. when i boot the updated version of sudokuhax should it say v1.1 running or v1.0?
2. since i have the hacked version of sudoku and i am still on version 1.4.1 DSi (U) and I update to version 1.4.3 can i still use the hack to access DSi mode??

thanks

Sir_Voe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gh0sti said:
2. since i have the hacked version of sudoku and i am still on version 1.4.1 DSi (U) and I update to version 1.4.3 can i still use the hack to access DSi mode??

thanks

You should be able to. I've still got the original Sudokuhax working on my 1.4.3 DSi. Just make sure the hack is on your system before updating, and never EVER delete it.

RoniPunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
RoniPunk said:
2.10 Stable I also on 2.09. I may also work on 2.07 on up.
also used homebrew menu
It kinda work like this...but the NDS file works different.
http://gbatemp.net/t149734-commercial-rom-...-2-ysmenu-guide?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPB2hBwOl4

please just upload the "hacked" version of moonshell you made so we can all test.

right now there isn't much credibility to these claims. theoretically we could discuss it but that’s about it.

-another world

3 other guys and myself are working the bugs out. See the DS touch screen does not work on all game that I have tried, mic works, DSi mode works sometimes but sometimes freezes.

Sir_Voe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
RoniPunk said:
Another World said:
RoniPunk said:
also used homebrew menu

please just upload the "hacked" version of moonshell you made so we can all test.

right now there isn't much credibility to these claims. theoretically we could discuss it but that’s about it.

-another world

3 other guys and myself are working the bugs out. See the DS touch screen does not work on all game that I have tried, mic works, DSi mode works sometimes but sometimes freezes.

If you could find out what Cyclops did for their 'compatibility mode' on the iEvo, it would help a lot.

RoniPunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
RoniPunk said:
Another World said:
RoniPunk said:
also used homebrew menu

-another world

If you could find out what Cyclops did for their 'compatibility mode' on the iEvo, it would help a lot.
2 of us started looking at what iEvo does just yesterday afternoon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: JOE! :P