Homebrew Fill me in with the latest!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jokiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,547
  • Replies Replies 1

Jokiz

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
183
Reaction score
33
Trophies
1
XP
1,283
Country
Norway
I haven't been active at the Wii scene in a long time. I got my Xbox 360 a few months ago and that's what's been keeping me busy. However, lately there has been a few Wii titles I'd really like to try. But I'm not really into all this new stuff that's been going on. And I need some help.

The last time I played my Wii was when the 3.3 firmware was released. Now, this firmware seemed to block all Trucha Signed disc's, and since I had alot of games that had been region free'd I didn't update, so that I could still play them. So my current firmware is 3.2E (PAL)

Now, I'd like to know what to do if I want to play the latest Wii games. I'd also like to inject Megaman 9. So could anyone please tell me what "new stuff" I should get? And how? Thanks!
 
Everything is basically the same. 3.3 blocks trucha like you said, but a downgrader is out now so you could get back to 3.2 if u accidently updated.

Nothing requires 3.3, so nothing really to update. Just grab the games you want and get playing.
 

Site & Scene News