Files on 3ds deleted, but still exist??

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by maepay123, Nov 6, 2016.

1. maepay123
    OP

maepay123 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2016
    United States
    I've been trying to inject a new save via save_manager to my AC:NL game, but every time I try to move the garden_plus.dat, but every time I try and move that file onto my sd card, I get this message,
    [​IMG]
    and then this one:
    [​IMG]
    Eventually I can get the file into the folder, but then I get an error when I try to import the save into ACNL:
    [​IMG]
    Hopefully I don't have to format my sd card because it took me a longg time to get emunand working, but if anyone can help I will be forever grateful! Thanks in advance:)
    p.s. when I put the sd card into the computer, it tells me there's a problem with the drive, but it has done this for as long as I've had it so I didn't think it was a problem

2. scorpiotaisho

scorpiotaisho Harmoknight

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2013
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Something like this happened to me once.
    I had to format it because of a bad file name, but this could be another thing...

Edit: ...

Last edited by scorpiotaisho, Nov 6, 2016
  3. maepay123
    OP

maepay123 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2016
    United States
    Yeah, I'm thinking I'll have to format it.. I just wish I had more time to do so

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Is there a way to move all of my games that I've installed via BigBlueMenu to sysnand?

4. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai snart

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    No, they'd take too much space and they're not meant to be installed to your NAND, so they wouldn't work anyways.

5. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    you couple opy everything off to your pc, format the card then copy them back......and while your there with nothing on your SD run a quick test with fake flash tester http://www.rmprepusb.com/documents/release-2-0 then if it all checks out reformat to fat32 and copy your files back (minus whatever you don't want anymore)