Gaming Fighting Fantasy

maxxpower18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want some really detailed insight into this game. I really love the Elder Scrolls series and I heard that this game is kinda like Oblivion on the DS. I also read the review on the IGN and Gamespot and such, and it got some really low scores, but then again I could give a rat's ass about those reviews. What I care about is what people that have actually played it think about it. I heard that the game is super hard and the controls are kinda retarded.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's not like Oblivion. More like Eye of the Beholder, but you surely never played that, so...

The game is passable, I suppose... just bring your MP3 player and some earphones, thogh, 'cause it has no soundtrack. Also some weird bugs.

grimtooth

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
maxxpower18 said:
I want some really detailed insight into this game. I really love the Elder Scrolls series and I heard that this game is kinda like Oblivion on the DS. I also read the review on the IGN and Gamespot and such, and it got some really low scores, but then again I could give a rat's ass about those reviews. What I care about is what people that have actually played it think about it. I heard that the game is super hard and the controls are kinda retarded.
thats about it, the rest is pretty good and if you're into dungeon crawlers you will like it alot. why don't you just play it?
wtf.gif

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it does require a lot of grinding (more so in the beginning) but it's not so bad after a while. Also, don't even look at those reviews given by those gaming sites. If you just take a quick peek at the player reviews, they're all around 7-9 when GS gave it a 3.5. I enjoyed it fairly much, so if you have any inclination to try it out, I recommend it!

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's kind of like.. the nearest a DS game could get to Oblivion? xD But not sure about that...

I found it a bit boring to be honest, the characters or objectives didn't really hold my attention >_>

Rywiec

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I've finished it and I must say it's really good.
It took me about 2 evenings to finish it. It may be hard at the beginning, but after you've maximalised regeneration, its quite easy.
Despite lack of soundtrack and some bugs it's a solid positions.
You may like it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [tells my mom not to send you anymore Christmas presents] :evil: :rofl2: :tpi:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im a minor
    So. I'm a Major
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im under 18
    I'm waaaaaaaaaay over 18. lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that makes you a pedo
    Pedo = 1. child 2. boy 3. ? I forgot. But I wish I were still a "Boy" :sad::cry::cry::cry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant simping over someone under 18 while you are over 18 makes you a pedophile
    And when did I "simp" you?
    Just go make me the darn coffee :angry:
    Tea?
    LoL lmao
    L8er dude. going to watch YT's on the Ukraine/ruskie war.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi,tbh i think im
    not interested in whats going on irl
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tomorrow's memorial day, so i've been looking for a playlist, but it's all just country and alternative rock
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, memorial day for who?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why the hell can't i find one with a song about the soldiers who died in battle, the very reason we celebrate
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Bake them a cake :ninja:
    +1
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    I can change my name back tomorrow
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, what will your new username be?
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    My original one
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about the actual reasons behind it. For most it's just another reason to get shit faced drunk and spout off hyper-patriotic nonsense. The Trumpers around here going to be out in full force with their trucks and guns and flags making noise all over town. Hard pass.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BakerMan, Metallica One
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BakerMan, Metallica One