Fighting Fantasy

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by maxxpower18, Feb 22, 2010.

Feb 22, 2010

Fighting Fantasy by maxxpower18 at 4:12 AM (942 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. maxxpower18
    OP

Newcomer maxxpower18 Member

United States
    I want some really detailed insight into this game. I really love the Elder Scrolls series and I heard that this game is kinda like Oblivion on the DS. I also read the review on the IGN and Gamespot and such, and it got some really low scores, but then again I could give a rat's ass about those reviews. What I care about is what people that have actually played it think about it. I heard that the game is super hard and the controls are kinda retarded.

2. MarkDarkness

Member MarkDarkness Deliverator

Poland
    It's not like Oblivion. More like Eye of the Beholder, but you surely never played that, so...

The game is passable, I suppose... just bring your MP3 player and some earphones, thogh, 'cause it has no soundtrack. Also some weird bugs.

3. grimtooth

Member grimtooth GBAtemp Regular

thats about it, the rest is pretty good and if you're into dungeon crawlers you will like it alot. why don't you just play it? [​IMG]

4. tinymonkeyt

Member tinymonkeyt GBAtemp brat

United States
    Well, it does require a lot of grinding (more so in the beginning) but it's not so bad after a while. Also, don't even look at those reviews given by those gaming sites. If you just take a quick peek at the player reviews, they're all around 7-9 when GS gave it a 3.5. I enjoyed it fairly much, so if you have any inclination to try it out, I recommend it!

5. suruz

Member suruz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    It's kind of like.. the nearest a DS game could get to Oblivion? xD But not sure about that...

I found it a bit boring to be honest, the characters or objectives didn't really hold my attention >_>

6. jerbz

Member jerbz GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i tried this game but i fell into some hole and ended up being slaughtered by these huge things with clubs.. -_-

7. XWolf

Member XWolf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    It's ok. Could be better - could be worse.

8. Rywiec

Newcomer Rywiec Member

Poland
    I've finished it and I must say it's really good.
    It took me about 2 evenings to finish it. It may be hard at the beginning, but after you've maximalised regeneration, its quite easy.
    Despite lack of soundtrack and some bugs it's a solid positions.
    You may like it.