FFX HD Saves Question...

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Skeet1983, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Skeet1983
    OP

Skeet1983 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 22, 2012
    United States
    Somewhere, out there...
    Since saves can be used between PS3 and Vita for this game, any chance of getting a "good start" save (Max stats, etc.)?

2. pokefloote

pokefloote GBAtemp Addict

Mar 20, 2009
    United States
    You can use others saves, you just need to resign them to your profile with Bruteforce Save Data or something similar. So there's a good chance that some hacked saves will be floating around.

3. Skeet1983
    OP

Skeet1983 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 22, 2012
    United States
    Somewhere, out there...
    Ok, thanks. Will I need the actual PS3 game, or just the save? I am getting game for Vita.

4. pokefloote

Mar 20, 2009
    United States
    Probably just the save, and a PS3 with the same PSN ID as the vita so it's compatible. The program just needs one of your PS3 saves to make a "template", then you find the save you want and edit the "template" into it, and resign.

Sorry I can't really be much more help, I've only used this to edit a bit of guns in Borderlands 2, but I was thinking about placing a Tales of Xillia save (I don't own it) to unlock bonus costumes in Symphonia to see if it works.

5. Skeet1983
    OP

Skeet1983 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 22, 2012
    United States
    Somewhere, out there...
    What happened with Bruteforce? Program shows blank page when tried to update cheats. Also site for Saves through that program is down as well. Any other sites to get saves/codes to use with Bruteforce?

6. pokefloote

Mar 20, 2009
    United States
    Something happened that made the creator angry, or something... I read things like he ragequit and stuff like that.

I found links here on gbatemp: http://gbatemp.net/threads/bruteforce-save-data-4-3-download-link.361627/

And you can find saves on gamefaqs.com, people upload 100% saves all the time, and occasionally saves with max items but at the start of the game.

edit: oh i see you already have the program... nevermind that then. I think we can update the cheat database manually but I'm not sure. Haven't messed with it.