Hacking Bruteforce Save Data 4.3 Download Link?

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the links. I downloaded the update the day before the drama went down, so i was quite lucky.

Tstauras83

Trophies
XP
Country
any1 else have this problem idk how to solve it :( it says (The program can't start becouse MSVBVM50.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem). but reinstalling wont help someone please help.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any1 else have this problem idk how to solve it :( it says (The program can't start becouse MSVBVM50.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem). but reinstalling wont help someone please help.
It looks like that belongs to Visual Basic. You can grab the VB runtime files from Microsoft's website.

Drunkn Masta III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you just have to add the DLL file to the bruteforce save data folder in program files. this download includes the missing file
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8fd...

@WiiCube_2013 these links just take me to the digiex.net forum did they work for anyone?

azakhan

Trophies
XP
Country
I really need help, I've been trying to figure this out for weeks! I've asked in other forums (even the BSD forum) but nobody has been able to help. BSD won't work for me!

Ok so the link on Aldostools.org site is down and so I found another youtube video by Aldo which had the download links (for Brute force save data v4.7.4) but the application won't run, I tried running as administrator and it makes no difference. I get no error message, nothing happens.

I followed the instructions starting with opening Msvbvm50, I got a message to extract all. But then a new folder is created (which I assume should have contained the extracted files) but it is empty. So I instead extracted it using 7zip, it extracted all files to the new folder (except for some reason the actual Brute force app icon. So I manually clicked on it and extracted it to the same folder.

Since it still didn't run, I googled and found people advising to add the following files to the Brute force folder:
Missing Files Error:
MSVBVM50.DLL
msvcr110.dll (and another person stated it should be msvcr100.dll and mscomctl.ocx but I already had this last file included in my download)

So I added all the above files (including the MSVBVM50.exe which I already had from aldo's download link) to the 'BruteforceSaveData' folder. I then (as per another suggestions) added the PS3 Bruteforce Save Data program to the DEP exception list: Control Panel -- System -- Advance system settings -- Performance [Settings...] -- Data Execution Prevention -- [Add...]"

But none of this made any difference! Is my antivirus somehow blocking the app without alerting me to the fact??

I then downloaded v4.6 (the link was from one of xiam's youtube tutorials) and It unzipped and installed normally, and it even actually loaded up (with a message at the top saying 'scanning folder, please wait) but then I always get a message saying 'Brute force Save Data has stopped working. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available'. It freezes up and I have to click close.

Hope someone can help, and any help at all is appreciated!

JUGOFRICE

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm new to the whole thing but everything i download is just saying there is no programme associated with it.I go watch videos,and
I download the exact same things yet i still get the same message about no associated programme.All I was looking to do anyway was
get mods for Borderlands 2.Please help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong