Gaming FFS Megaman!

GutsMan.EXE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Why is it so hard to find out info these days in the world that we live in? All i wanted to know is the city in which Lan Hikari lives in the Megaman Battle network series but no it's too dam hard.

Even in a official wiki about everysingle megamen game and character in the Lan Hikari bio it doesn't state where he lives, SIGH! And in different places it gives different names etc:
ACDC Town
Den city
CyberTown

All i want to know is the name of the city Lan Hikari & Megamen.EXE lives in, is that too much to ask? If anyone knows please tell me.
Thanks.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even though I haven't played these games in a few years, I remember this info. He lives in ACDC Town, which is a town in Den City. (WTF?) In the later games he moved to CyberCity or something (I never really played the ones past 3), so those three are all right.

GutsMan.EXE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
PeregrinFig said:
Even though I haven't played these games in a few years, I remember this info. He lives in ACDC Town, which is a town in Den City. (WTF?) In the later games he moved to CyberCity or something (I never really played the ones past 3), so those three are all right.
That explains why it mentioned all 3, yeh thanks for that
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted +1