OP
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
HI

i'm stuck at the Mt (??) bosse in FFIV the first form is a classis monster so simple after he make a self desctruction who killed all my party member exepect the new one (li lou ang if i understand) and the six monster who appear kill me......... i try again and gain but I STUCK

WHHAAH

could you help me ?

Thanks in advance !!!
smile.gif

spyckotic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I too am in the same situation. I've played this game numerous times on the different systems, even the japanese "hard" version on snes

NEVER has this bomb guys dealt around 800 damage killing everyone off when he explodes. All I can say is keep fighting around the area and hopefully you will level up enough to defeat him. I am still trying and havn't accomplished this yet. Kinda makes me feel dumb.... I can't even get past this stupid thing.....good luck

Edit: Alright, I just tried it again. Have you party guard right before he explodes, that seemed to leave 3 of my people alive. Enough to recover and defeat the 6 little bombs....

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Definitely make sure every one starts guarding as soon as you see him start the countdown, so when you see him start with "3", start guarding.

And make sure Edward uses "Hide". It's the only way to keep him alive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves