Gaming FFCCEoT Single Player Freeze

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok before you ask, I am running the Anti-Piracy cheat. I am also using an R4DS as it was a gift for X-Mas from my boyfriend. Anyway I just started the game and when I go into the forest, trying to learn the basics of battle the game freezes after it tells me that I can attack mid-air. Even after resetting the DS the game still freezes at the same spot. Can anyone help me? I am using a Kingston 2GB Micro SD in my R4DS and all my other games work fine. Any help is appreciated.

I tried skipping the basics of battle, but when I take some steps the game freezes again.

Dragonmasta666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As rough as it sounds, to using YSmenu. I spent an hour or so setting it up yesterday as an alternate. I can still run the original R4 1.18 and if i need to i can run YSmenu. Theres a great program out there called AutoYS, huge thread in the forums about it. Thats the only thing I can think of. Also try redownloading the rom as it just may have a corruption issue. If the rom is trimmed try without trimming and viceversa.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just extracted the file and put in the games section of my SD card like I do the others, I'm not sure about trimming the rom.

Edit: Formatting the MicroSD has no effect, but I have discovered that is absolutely necessary to use YSMenu otherwise the game will freeze during battle and tutorials. Thanks for your help, I got YSMenu running and the game is now working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2