ROM Hack FFCC ROF MoD Fix

P

pasc

praise cracker ! Your code got me through the game, thank you for this one dude (and all of your numerous trainers ^^).

You crack
wink.gif

silverbullet1080

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
locketaru said:
Strange to think that SE would make such a naive copyright protection... My guess is more a bug than a copyright protection...
This is actually copyright protection. It's why it targets the R4, M3 and whatever other cards patch a game to play it, and doesn't affect cards like the CycloDS that run clean ROMs.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I applied the patch as we know, but last night before I went to bed, I started a new game to rewatch the beginning conversations and crap, I got the MoD screen while I went back to my normal save where I was looking for my dad (abandonded city)!! I did that blizzard magicite door and the mother f------ popped up!

is there some bug in the patch? (the game i resumed was my game played for 27 minutes. i played for about 12 minutes when i went thru a door and got it!!)

BASICALLY: I had it running for over 20 minutes, then around the 40 minute mark with the patch applied successfully, i got the MoD!!

achikochi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cracker said:
There are three options for getting rid of the MoD (Moogles of Death) Thank You screen:

Autopatcher for Windows/WINE users
Just drag and drop

or

IPS patch method
Apply this patch to the untouched HugeCock release. It will work on any cart!

Mirror
Mirror

or

AR method
If you have a cart that supports AR codes use this code:

Code:
Game ID AFXE C0196935
120FB658 00000000

Used the IPS Patch method with my R4 and I have gotten farther in the game than before and still no MoD. Thank you!!!

QuietKorean814

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry guys I'm really bad with this kind of technical stuff, I have an m3 ds simply, do any of you know how I can USE the IPS or the Autopatcher as to setting it up step by step. I dont know what I need to download, where I need to put the files... etc. please help :/

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QuietKorean814 said:
I'm sorry guys I'm really bad with this kind of technical stuff, I have an m3 ds simply, do any of you know how I can USE the IPS or the Autopatcher as to setting it up step by step. I dont know what I need to download, where I need to put the files... etc. please help :/

djnermal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far I am 43 minutes in with the patch applied to my Supercard SD. Fantastic work on who ever wrote it. Looks like I might not have to buy it any more. Squaresoft/Enix has enough of my money after purchased pretty much ever other final fantasy game.

ciencien

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am an N-Card User is there anyway to get the game started?

I tried all the IPS patch available i still cannot get the game started.
(white screen)

Any help is appreciated

metaphysicist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please help I am a noob. After I patch it I end up with a BAK file. Is that what's supposed to happen? If it is, what should I do with it? When I put it on my r4 it doesn't even show up.

Mikkie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks alot cracker! no MoD on my M3 perfect lite with your final patch, there is however random freezing, especially at the shops after a while of shopping :/

psywolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
call me stupid but i can't do what ever it is i need to do to get this to work on my R4

all praise goes to the cracker uploaders and everyone else that made this possible
and especially to the kind person that fills my request

thanks

Tio BOB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That may be a silly question, but: Am I supposed to drag and drop the ROM onto the autopatcher before or after I patch the ROM with the Supercard software?

tNB

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Settlers 3 still has the best copy protection ever: If it detected a copy, all metal was replaced by pigs.

At least your army will be well fed, I guess
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even